Just another thread about Labyrinths and how they are GARBAGE

Trust me if the lab was killing PoE playerbase, changing it would have been a top priority. We are talking about a F2P game here.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
MekaDragon wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
The main post is at 270 pages. Posts do not get to 270 pages because of small minorities. The issue with lab is huge and it is costing them everyday they do not change it.

Just look at your name...

"Fix lab pls", implying that labyrinth must be "fixed". It's perfect as it is and I hope it doesn't change ever.
Oh they have no intentions of it. Theyre implementing it into the core mapping system already and well likely see it in act 5 as well.

Screenshot from the new Pier map as an example. They already had Plaza before this too.

Im still waiting for all the people who said theyre going to quit because of it to quit, but theyre not going to because theyd rather sit around complaining and spamming all day instead.

I'll legit quit if they dare to bring in those shitty spike traps into maps, slowing down the game.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:

I'll legit quit if they dare to bring in those shitty spike traps into maps, slowing down the game.

I'm not sure which are the spike traps. The screen shot is from Pier map. There is the shitty spike trap that is on a roller that moves and forth. I just don't do that map. At least when I play now.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
The main post is at 270 pages. Posts do not get to 270 pages because of small minorities. The issue with lab is huge and it is costing them everyday they do not change it.
This account of yours only posts in lab threads and it's not your only account. So 270 pages doesn't mean much when your combined accounts probably equate to dozens of pages. This account of yours has 67 posts, which is 6.7 worth of lab threads alone. And the account is only 3 weeks old.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:

I'm not sure which are the spike traps. The screen shot is from Pier map. There is the shitty spike trap that is on a roller that moves and forth. I just don't do that map. At least when I play now.

It's not that bad. You don't have to fight on the traps like the lab makes you do. You can movement skill right past it and jump on the boss and keep the boss there (in a little corner) provided that you are comfortable fighting right next to the boss.

The pier map is probably the least intrusive when it comes to traps. I'm sure there are others that are worse...luckily those maps never drop for me so I don't have to worry about it lol :3
"
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:

It's not that bad. You don't have to fight on the traps like the lab makes you do. You can movement skill right past it and jump on the boss and keep the boss there (in a little corner) provided that you are comfortable fighting right next to the boss.

The pier map is probably the least intrusive when it comes to traps. I'm sure there are others that are worse...luckily those maps never drop for me so I don't have to worry about it lol :3

I agree with this. The amount of traps is less than a trial in cruel. I haven't seen a screen full of traps in other maps yet.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I dont care for the labs either but mostly because you cant see any where safe to run in a 1900 X 1080 format. All you see is that little area with no possibility of looking down the open area where a person should clearly be able to see. Why are we zoomed in so close? We should be able to zoom out more. Also what gives with the tiny amount of light allowed in the lab? There never seems to be this problem anywhere else.

I bet those people who dont have a problem with the lab are also running some kind of hacks that give them more light, and allow them to zoom out so they can actually see where they want to go before they start running out there.

If your doing the labs in 10-15 mins, you cant be doing the same labs as the rest of us, unless your some how extra tanky and just walk straight through everything from saws to super heated molten floors. But my bet would still be hacksors !!!!!
"
MLough wrote:
I dont care for the labs either but mostly because you cant see any where safe to run in a 1900 X 1080 format. All you see is that little area with no possibility of looking down the open area where a person should clearly be able to see. Why are we zoomed in so close? We should be able to zoom out more. Also what gives with the tiny amount of light allowed in the lab? There never seems to be this problem anywhere else.

I bet those people who dont have a problem with the lab are also running some kind of hacks that give them more light, and allow them to zoom out so they can actually see where they want to go before they start running out there.

If your doing the labs in 10-15 mins, you cant be doing the same labs as the rest of us, unless your some how extra tanky and just walk straight through everything from saws to super heated molten floors. But my bet would still be hacksors !!!!!

I'm running in 1366x768 resolution with no hacks and can still do ~15min laby runs. Was even doing that with an EB+MoM char before they fixed the traps for hybrid chars. Get gud? :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Oct 14, 2016, 9:30:18 PM
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
The main post is at 270 pages. Posts do not get to 270 pages because of small minorities.
Yes they do, welcome to the internet.
ign: Quepha
"
Derpey wrote:

Bye then.
The Lord's Labyrinth awaits you.
Choose wisely, strike quickly.
Thrust completely.
And may you find the ending that you deserve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info