[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
NuclearLlama wrote:
Spoiler

I am have trouble with this build i cant even do lvl 12 maps with out dying. i use to to do righteous fire about a year ago and i was a LOT tanker than this i could run 15's with np. i see you life is at over 9k and im at 8.2k also you have a life regin of 3.9k and i only have 1k. can you look at my gear and tree and see where i went wrong. i have spent the past hour trying to find the problem and i can.

life leech is meant to be with molten shell. and cwdt/molten/life leech should be level 20. otherwise, you're using kaoms and im not :P. missing a 5l to curse with.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I was thinking about running this build, but wearing a Pyre and using the chest to run a CwC Scorching Ray/vortex setup. I would get rid of the CWDT IC setup and move the curse on hit CWDT to a 4 link and get rid of BV. Just run it off either tempest shield or BV. Do you think the jump in damage would be worthwhile?
I've been playing this build for about 2-3 weeks. I recently upgraded almost all my gear,
sitting at
990 str
7.1k life
1050 life regen with lvl 19 vitality
7k armour
lvl 86
Molten sheell tooltip 10-16k

I can for the life of me not figure out how you get the stats you do. When looking over your gear it looks like i have as good, if not better. But im not even close to the numbers u get. I've also followed the stat tree, missing some jew nodes atm, but other than that it's the same. But it feels like I have slow clear speed even on lower lvl maps, around T6.

Am I missing something ?
"
KayzerS wrote:
I've been playing this build for about 2-3 weeks. I recently upgraded almost all my gear,
sitting at
990 str
7.1k life
7k armour
lvl 86

I can for the life of me not figure out how you get the stats you do. When looking over your gear it looks like i have as good, if not better. But im not even close to the numbers u get. I've also followed the stat tree, missing some jew nodes atm, but other than that it's the same. But it feels like I have slow clear speed even on lower lvl maps, around T6.

Am I missing something ?

jewels are kinda good lol. 1 jewel = 7% life, area/dot/fire damage.
"
NuclearLlama wrote:
Spoiler

I am have trouble with this build i cant even do lvl 12 maps with out dying. i use to to do righteous fire about a year ago and i was a LOT tanker than this i could run 15's with np. i see you life is at over 9k and im at 8.2k also you have a life regin of 3.9k and i only have 1k. can you look at my gear and tree and see where i went wrong. i have spent the past hour trying to find the problem and i can.

His 3.9k Life regen is with Potion + conc Ground after Crit + boot enchant + Vitality + golem + endurance charges.

I do have 1.8k Life regen w ith golem up, 2k with vitality. if I add up endurancecharges it is 2.4k, after Crit on me i am getting conc ground and it is 2.9k life regen, if i use flask it is 3.3k. so I really have no idea where he did get that extra life regen from tbh. Also I did some test, i did get proper gear with maxed life and str, i had 1k STR (1023) and life from gear in total 900+ (he do have 730+) and i had 800 life less than he does on tooltip, so it is fishy for me. Without Kaoms my life is around 8.9k max and I am 94 lvl currently, he was 92. i had ver ygood armor with 119 life and 55 str, but i sold that and bought kaom's and my life went up to 10300
"
"
KayzerS wrote:
sitting at
990 str
7.1k life
7k armour
lvl 86

Am I missing something ?

jewels are kinda good lol. 1 jewel = 7% life, area/dot/fire damage.

Yeah, i get that, and im lvling towards it. Guess im just bewildered that 2 jews is gonna make me go from T6-7 up towards T15 :D
"
A55ayan wrote:
Hello again,

I tried Kaom armor but i'm not sure of the result.

So my first question : the more safer ? (with resist capped in both cases of course)

Second question : the more damage ?

Thx fo ur help

( and again, it's really a gooood build and i enjoy it a lot)

From my comparision, Kaom's Heart is neglectable, if you've been following the guide 1:1.

+500 hp, 40% increased fire damage, 600 armour.
--
+2055 hp
6300 dps on RF (no other passives other than the kaom passive, and assuming that our starting pool is 7k hp which would be 9k with kaoms.)
+2280 armour

versus a 5L

+100 hp, +50 strength, 1500 armor, +3% shield block, -43% fire resistance on enemies
--
+514 hp
5744 dps on RF
+5700 armour

Let's compare our defensive value. We assume that all our other elements are capped.

Kaom's: 18.697 eHP (+1,25%)
5L : 18.463 eHP (0%)

If we trigger EE on basic RF.

Kaom's: 9.450 DPS (+8,8%)
5L : 8.616 DPS (0%)

Therefore in my case, Kaom's Heart gives me a little more than ~1% survivalbility and up to almost ~9% more damage on RF, straight up.

However, it's possible to argue that -resistance is more beneficial to you than increased fire damage, due to the way mitigation works on enemies. Which means on harder enemies, you are actually dealing more damage with a 5L than Kaom's, while on trash enemies Kaom's is killing them a bit faster due to their lack of mitigation. If you're running Determination instead of Vitality, you also might have a better eHP result for Kaom's. If you're hitting 12k armour with Kaom's, then it's alot better than a regular armour, because that would mean you're getting diminishing returns on both. Life regeneration also doesn't matter between both chests, since you're essentially giving the extra lifereg from the extra hp to RF anyway. If you want a significant improvement, get the 40% more RF damage enchant on headgear and the HP/Mana regeneration on boots instead.

Anyway, that's just for the 1:1 version of the build. You can definitely get more out of Kaom's if you change your gem links, such as using cyclone to trigger EE plus flammability. That way you don't even need the 5L sockets in the first place.
Last edited by CheshireCat on Jan 15, 2017, 9:06:23 AM
Does The Overflowing Chalice Sulphur Flask work with RF? 40% Damage?
Hey all,

I have always wanted to try a RF build and found this one a few day's ago. I have been lvling towards it on breach and working towards decent gear.

But I see a lot of people complaining about the survivability being low compared to whats been shown on the videos and they can barely do low lvl maps?

Has something changed patch wise that's caused this? Or is it there playstyle/gear? Or will I need to spend 1/2 ex just to get to where your at in the video?

If anyone has this build working fine, can I see your gear/tree? :)

Thanks,
Ghost
"
Undermonk wrote:
Hey all,

I have always wanted to try a RF build and found this one a few day's ago. I have been lvling towards it on breach and working towards decent gear.

But I see a lot of people complaining about the survivability being low compared to whats been shown on the videos and they can barely do low lvl maps?

Has something changed patch wise that's caused this? Or is it there playstyle/gear? Or will I need to spend 1/2 ex just to get to where your at in the video?

If anyone has this build working fine, can I see your gear/tree? :)

Thanks,
Ghost

no idea why that seems to be a common issue, i took this build up into breachlords in breach, t15s, no issues. might just be general play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info