[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

determination
"
hocknose wrote:

Did your body armor only cost 1c cause I can't find anything cheaper than 20c for stats like you have?

Yes, although I have crafted the master mod onto it and wasted like 15 chromatics getting the sockets right (I was struggling getting them right on a 6L str armor with 1800 chromatics earlier. So I was pretty lucky with that). Technically not 1c in the end, but that's what I've paid.
Last edited by CheshireCat on Jan 2, 2017, 3:12:22 PM
Would you prefer a Belly or a Kaoms or just a rare with good rolls? Dont know if the 40% inc Life is better than the +500 max Life?
"
BigBaMthrfckr wrote:
Would you prefer a Belly or a Kaoms or just a rare with good rolls? Dont know if the 40% inc Life is better than the +500 max Life?

I haven't done the build myself, but Kaom's Heart wont work because you need that 5l for shield charge since every other socket is used up.
Kaom's > Belly > other unique or rare chests imo. You dont need 5l for shield charge but you ll have to sacrifice something, especially if you dont want to use unset rings.
"
Kaom's > Belly > other unique or rare chests imo. You dont need 5l for shield charge but you ll have to sacrifice something, especially if you dont want to use unset rings.

thanks.. i will keep looking for a kaoms then

"
I haven't done the build myself, but Kaom's Heart wont work because you need that 5l for shield charge since every other socket is used up.

since im not using shield charge or any other movement skill i dont actually need the 5L...

Atm im using a 5s with only 3L so i put it vaal cyclone+inc. dur.+inc. aoe and run vitality and purtiy of fire solo
Im curious why in your build your not going for the Holy fire on the passive tree by leaving the jewel points.. as the holy fire increases burning damage by 75% which is mega lots
im overall pretty happy with this build at the moment. at level 74 i have 6,291 hp, 647.7 life regen, 55% damage reduction, and can maintain regen on -6% max resist map if i have all 7 endurance charges up. heres my gear.

also for people asking about the chest mine is a 2c rare that i used a 19c the jewller's touch on
Last edited by SevenAteNine on Jan 2, 2017, 9:02:50 PM
"
SevenAteNine wrote:
im overall pretty happy with this build at the moment. at level 74 i have 6,291 hp, 647.7 life regen, 55% damage reduction, and can maintain regen on -6% max resist map if i have all 7 endurance charges up. heres my gear.

also for people asking about the chest mine is a 2c rare that i used a 19c the jewller's touch on

nice dude. get jewels with life/finish out the life nodes on tree and you're on the way to 9k+ life

my only advice, get rid of that granite for a basalt with reduced flask charges used + something else

and get more str on gear. t1 str/t1 life is op :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Saladin2 wrote:
Im curious why in your build your not going for the Holy fire on the passive tree by leaving the jewel points.. as the holy fire increases burning damage by 75% which is mega lots

k so 75% burning damage (only scales RF damage)

vs like 3 rare jewels with

15% fire damage
7% max life
12% area damage
10% damage

lemme know which is better
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info