[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
oliver523 wrote:
If I have the Ngamahu, Flame's Advance (physical damage to fire damage) node and an item I have reflects physical damage back to melee attackers, it will trigger Elemental Equilibrium on them giving them +25% fire res if I understand this right?

as far as i know you can't convert the reflected damage, dw about it
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Around what level/act would you recommend that I start using RF. Is it best to wait till I can use the Kite Shield? Also is it better to go for a marble amulet like you have in the MinMax Gear tab or the Bloodgrip Marble Amulet
What would be the pros and cons of replacing shield charge with fire dash? Not too familiar with the latter but I assumed it would easily benefit from the already present elemental damage bonuses.
"
Lusazo wrote:
Around what level/act would you recommend that I start using RF. Is it best to wait till I can use the Kite Shield? Also is it better to go for a marble amulet like you have in the MinMax Gear tab or the Bloodgrip Marble Amulet

I started at level 20 with full fire res and those items :

AS long as you have some Flasks you can level pretty comfortably. Once you hit level 65 and get
you will have no problems starting to map.

"
Solsagannn wrote:
What would be the pros and cons of replacing shield charge with fire dash? Not too familiar with the latter but I assumed it would easily benefit from the already present elemental damage bonuses.

You make Elemental Equilibirum work against you pretty hard, since it stays and deals damage all the time the mobs will have increased fire res all the time.
Last edited by Marthuk on Sep 23, 2018, 1:38:35 AM
what about Saffell's Frame instead of Rise of the phoenix ?
I need a bit of help. I am currently able to run T15 Maps and was able to clear Hydra pretty easily, but was crushed by Minotaur. I did almost no damage to him. Now i'm concerned i wont have any chance vs elder or shaper, so i was looking for upgrades yet i cant find any worthy upgrades to my gear that are in my price range.

I am sitting on around 6-7 ex but cant figure out what the biggest improvements to my gear are, so any help would be really appreciated.
"
Marthuk wrote:
I need a bit of help. I am currently able to run T15 Maps and was able to clear Hydra pretty easily, but was crushed by Minotaur. I did almost no damage to him. Now i'm concerned i wont have any chance vs elder or shaper, so i was looking for upgrades yet i cant find any worthy upgrades to my gear that are in my price range.

I am sitting on around 6-7 ex but cant figure out what the biggest improvements to my gear are, so any help would be really appreciated.

You could at least recolor your Belly (using Vorici & jewellers) so that you can self cast Orb of Storms. That to enable EE, EO, ash and curse also without CWDT which includes getting hit which you probably don't want against Minotaur.
I am at a point where I think I should be able to clear most if not all content. But am bored looking for upgrades. Any insight on my current build? (outside of actually getting a useful enchant for my helm, one day uber lab will pan out for one of the useful ones)

Hey! I just wanted to say that I've been having an absolute blast with this build and its been going pretty well so far. However, that being said, I have reached a wall around t7-9 maps and I have no idea why I was suddenly getting oneshot. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here haha because I would like to continue progressing, but I don't know whats stopping me. :/ I have around 2 ex I can use to get items if need be. (got around 6k hp and maxed resists)
Last edited by Leobold on Sep 27, 2018, 3:12:58 AM
"
Leobold wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to say that I've been having an absolute blast with this build and its been going pretty well so far. However, that being said, I have reached a wall around t7-9 maps and I have no idea why I was suddenly getting oneshot. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here haha because I would like to continue progressing, but I don't know whats stopping me. :/ I have around 2 ex I can use to get items if need be. (got around 6k hp and maxed resists)

I cant help I'm afraid but you have your characters hidden, change the setting so people can look at your gear! (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info