[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
kornromeo63 wrote:
"
Rubinjo wrote:
"
kornromeo63 wrote:
Can I get some insight on my build/gear? Most of what I have been doing has been smooth, but Yellow Elder whooped me badly. Maybe I just sucked at the mechs? On my PHY Skellie Necro last league, Yellow and Red Elder were super easy.

Let me know what I can change? I feel a have the correct setup but am missing something?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kornromeo63/characters

You don't have Elemental Equilibrium.

I do not currently, I took it off to put a gem in for a bit after my Elder demise. I plan to put it back next time I am online. I knew that would be a early remark once I realized I still had that not selected. But that should not make a huge impact on surviving right? Just better damage.

So, how exactly does EE work? Do you need some sort of attack on gear or what? I dodged it myself but it's only a couple points away
I am level 35 and RF is working fine, since lvl 25 i play with RF.

The both Rings are the most important things to make it run on this lvl.
It is a pleasure to lvl with RF. I had to use some flasks until i become my Golem, but now with Stone Golem it works very fine.

My Life Regeneration per Second is 252.

Here is my stuff that i use for lvling my Char:

Last edited by BiggestB on Sep 19, 2018, 3:11:11 AM
Hey!

Been using your build for a few weeks, I love it! I'm currently level 86 and I of course made a few change to suit my play style, so I wanted to know your opinion about them and if I could improve something, all that.

I don't use ball lightning, instead I focused on improving my Molten Strike. While I don't actually need it much when running around maps as RF burns everything pretty quickly, it helps a lot against bosses.

Meaning I removed brutality and the other gem you had with shield charge and applied Flammability with a curse on damage dealt gem. It works wonderfully as the skill is my main source of movement.

I thought about re-crafting the gloves to get one of the fancy DoT lab enchants for RF, but I'm afraid I'd lose way too much res for it to be fully profitable.

As for the helm, I don't have the currency to buy or mirror a helmet like the one you use so I've been using this unique instead. I do have various currencies to craft one myself but I'm not that experienced in this kind of stuff so I would like to know if you have any advices to get started.

Managed to essence craft those boots, I'm quite happy with the result although I didn't manage to add more mods :)
"
4 Link: BBBR
(Vaal) Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect/Essence of Horror. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work. This is highest DPS setup.

Can I just use all of them together in a 6L if I had one?
"
SymphonyX wrote:
"
4 Link: BBBR
(Vaal) Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect/Essence of Horror. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work. This is highest DPS setup.

Can I just use all of them together in a 6L if I had one?

yup
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Which guide is more updated the pob link or the posted on here?

because the ascendancy tree is different
/\ op
/\ pob

Would these gloves be any good for this build? I know they don't have any life / life regen, but the 50% spell damage seems to be very good. Need to fix the sockets but didn't want to do that unless I was going to use them long term.
Nope. And RF isn't a spell.
OK. So if I understand this right, RF isn't a "spell" so increase spell damage would not effect it. But increase elemental damage / increase fire damage dose effect it?

Still think I'm going to use the gloves for now though as still using scorching ray / firestorm combo.
If I have the Ngamahu, Flame's Advance (physical damage to fire damage) node and an item I have reflects physical damage back to melee attackers, it will trigger Elemental Equilibrium on them giving them +25% fire res if I understand this right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info