[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

do u recommend kaoms way or nah?
FINALLY LEVEL 90 in INCURSION HARDCORE!!!

here is my gear now

Last edited by Yusukeirinel12 on Jul 23, 2018, 6:11:03 AM
Hey guys, can someone help me? What im doing wrong? I cant defense fucking portals on Yellow/Red elder (Shaper die). Why so low dps? Sorry for bad english.

Last edited by kkrrooll36 on Jul 24, 2018, 8:32:11 PM
You could try moving some points on your tree into Amplify and also pick up Elementalist next door. Check out my tree. Of course, run it through PoB first and see how much this nets you. I also see that you are not using Scorching Ray. This is a big boost to single target damage.
Just hit 70.
and transitioned to RF feel free to critique any gear.

Thanks.

I spent roughly 7exalts on the gear and quality gems.

Wasn't sure what else would benefit from quality gems, so if anyone can tell me that would be great.

Cheers.
Could i simply turn this back into a scorching ray/cast when channeling build? I love Vegeta and the radiant Scorching Ray looks like his Final flash technique so yeah. I want to play Vegeta.

I think the heavy reliance on strength and HP though might make the damage weak?
I don't feel like the EE proc is working. When I mouse over enemies, they are resistant to fire/cold or fire/lightning depending on which CwDT skill has hit them. The chieftain node Ngamahu, Flame's Advance seems to add fire damage to everything, hence the fire damage on the spells.

Am I missing something, or is EE not working from something else? Here's the tooltips of vortex and ball lightning...

Here's all my current gear too if the issue is there and I'm not seeing it.
Spoiler
"
PanderingFool wrote:
I don't feel like the EE proc is working. When I mouse over enemies, they are resistant to fire/cold or fire/lightning depending on which CwDT skill has hit them. The chieftain node Ngamahu, Flame's Advance seems to add fire damage to everything, hence the fire damage on the spells.
Spoiler

Am I missing something, or is EE not working from something else? Here's the tooltips of vortex and ball lightning...

Spoiler

im just impressed you know how to link items in the forums but can't read your own helmet lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
PanderingFool wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

im just impressed you know how to link items in the forums but can't read your own helmet lol

I mean, I googled how to link the items so I wouldn't look stupid. Apparently mission accomplished anyway. Thanks for pointing out the helmet. Awesome build btw :)
I cant find "SUPER BUDGET" anywhere
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info