[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"

only thing i see weird about gem setups is your cwdt molten shell is lower than i'd recommend. the higher level a cwdt setup is, the less often it procs. its the only source of fire damage hits you have.

level that up to 20 and your other cwdts (ball lightning) should overpower the molten.

Ty for answering so fast. I always waited leveling up CWDT because it levels way quicker than Molten Shell (or my IC setup for that matter), guess I'll just level it up all the way from now.
Hey Demi! Great build! Tried few builds, finished story line, started mapping and it didn't feel good with other builds... but this build of yours is awesome! However I died few time by now thru maps... for now highest is T7. Can you please gear check me and tell me what to change? Thank you! Keep in mind I'm relatively new at POE :)

How did you manage to get intelligence? For example, you recommend leveling with firestorm but I can't get enough int early on to use it.
Are any talismans good for this build? Like the rat talisman or the one with life regen?
"
Streamlife wrote:
Question... What About this Boots For this Build

and Also Why Everyone say The juggernaut Class is 100 ways better than this one You are doing with the Chief..

Thansk in advance.

Abberath's Hooves — no HP, lack of STR.
Str is 10 per 5 life.

Max roll on Abberath's is 30. Thats only 15 life.

It also has a fire spell which will trigger EE and lower damage from RF. So the increased fire damage is immediately offset by the fact you wont have EE.

RF damage is based on your life, which means more life actually means monsters die faster. So its actually in your benefit to maximise your life as much as possible.

In summary, Abberaths will lower your damage and your life without enough benefit to offset that.
This build is really fun and enjoyable. But i have low DPS. What's wrong?
So i got an essence of horror drop and was wondering if we had to pic between an elder burning support and concentrated effect support helm or a 30% more ele damage helm which is better? obviously both would be best but i doubt i could get that lucky to roll it on my elder helmet.
"
Koneko1 wrote:
This build is really fun and enjoyable. But i have low DPS. What's wrong?

A lot og your gear and especially your rings/ amulets could have far better str/life rolls, life directly impacts our damage so thats one issue, also if you can get an elder helm with burning support and conc effect then you can get another big boost, besides that fire damage on rings and amulet also helps with damage some of this stuff can be pricey though.
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Hey Demi! Great build! Tried few builds, finished story line, started mapping and it didn't feel good with other builds... but this build of yours is awesome! However I died few time by now thru maps... for now highest is T7. Can you please gear check me and tell me what to change? Thank you! Keep in mind I'm relatively new at POE :)

blade vortex is a no go. read the top of the guide :P.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info