[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Just switched over from a cyclone build and would super appreciate if someone could look over my gear and tree to see if i screwed anything up/ what i should get next on my gear.

wow someone who mostly understands the guide! im very proud. overall gear looks solid, very nice helmet. just aim for higher life/str on most pieces and maybe get a higher rolled doon.

links are good. jewels could use some serious work. you have no lab enchants on anything. flask setup is odd.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Started playing this a few days ago, currently at t10/11 maps. Any suggestions on what I should try and upgrade on my gear next? I know its far from optimized but its what I could currently afford :)
With the exception of Potions (already working on that), any suggestions on what I should focus on next.

I am actually pretty happy with the build so far just don't want to throw currency at the wrong things.

ie. Is it worth losing the life on my helmet in order to get the 40% lab enchant? or should I focus on something else while I build currency to get a good rolled helmet?
Last edited by Spikelema on Mar 21, 2018, 8:19:43 PM
I did Elder for the first time today, smooth sailing. Died once simply going in blind and not knowing the fight.

Destroying all maps. Love it. Found a Doctor which helped and finally got a free blue socket for SR.

Couldn't ask for more.
So i ran uber lab several times to get commandment of light on my gloves like the guide says but i see in its info that it deals some fire damage, do we have to worry about that setting off elemental equilibrium and giving things fire res?
"
So i ran uber lab several times to get commandment of light on my gloves like the guide says but i see in its info that it deals some fire damage, do we have to worry about that setting off elemental equilibrium and giving things fire res?

nah it only triggers when you take a crit and hits in a tiny aoe right next to you. think auto attack range. your cwdt ball lightning will hit multiple times and override it.
Hey! Just wanted to thank you for the great guide Demi! I took it it went into SSF Beastiary. Its going great so far. Even without the "required" uniques you can switch to RF at ~65 and run the first tier of maps.
I got super lucky and a Phoenix dropped a few days ago, with that one clearing maps up to T9 is quite easy. Now i am hoping to find the last Trial and get the Uber Lab done, i expect a big jump in survivability again. Then i am gona "grind" Atziri for the Catalyst or hope for a Doon to drop.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and let you guys know that SSF is very much possible with this guide. Might be slower than with some others, but still very enjoyable!
"
Seryle wrote:
Hey! Just wanted to thank you for the great guide Demi! I took it it went into SSF Beastiary. Its going great so far. Even without the "required" uniques you can switch to RF at ~65 and run the first tier of maps.
I got super lucky and a Phoenix dropped a few days ago, with that one clearing maps up to T9 is quite easy. Now i am hoping to find the last Trial and get the Uber Lab done, i expect a big jump in survivability again. Then i am gona "grind" Atziri for the Catalyst or hope for a Doon to drop.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and let you guys know that SSF is very much possible with this guide. Might be slower than with some others, but still very enjoyable!

yay ssf viable confirmed

Any improvement I should be working on? Resistance wise I am at Fire 156/Cold 113/Light 86/ , might wanna change the gloves soon for more light and life/str. Atm im using the kaom it gives me 1k more hp, but I could switch to the belly, what would be better for me?

Edit: playing with the belly on the bottom now, only got 4B and 2 R getting 1 green 1 red 4 blues is a bitch. Is it ok to use warlords mark? Or is there any other gem which would be better?
Last edited by warcry16 on Mar 22, 2018, 2:43:32 PM
would you still go with Chieftain instead of Jugg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info