[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hey!
First of all thanks for the guide ;)

But i have a question related to the new patch 3.0 which introduced Pantheons :/ Which would you recommend? I was think either Soul of Lunaris or Soul of Arakaali for larger moster groups and Soul of Solaris for single bossing?? And in minor i was think either Soul of Gruthkul or Soul of Ryslatha?? And for a minor pantheon i was wondering if Soul of Tukohama would be worth it, if i am struggling to proc the cold damage on enemies with blade vortex and have to use shield charge??

Thanks for the answer ;)
Last edited by RedSnowFox on Aug 20, 2017, 2:01:01 PM
So I got Belly of the Beast and a whole bunch of spare sockets - any ideas what I should use it for?
"
Sharkz00ka wrote:
Hello everyone, I started playing POE the past month and this is the build I chose.
I'm rellay enjoying it! I wanted to ask if you cold look at my equip/gems and advice on what I should be aiming to improve next

Replace Empower with Burning Damage in your RF setup. Dump the unique belt and ring and replace them with rares with as much life/str as you can get. Try to get better life/str rolls on the rest of your rares (keeping resists in mind, of course). As a stretch goal, look for essence-enchanted gloves with "socketed gems deal more damage over time" or helm with "socketed gems deal more elemental damage" - it will be a huge boost to your RF damage. Just remember that you need to put your RF setup in those gloves/helm, so you'll need to either buy them with the right link colors, or color them yourself using Vorici recipes.

Also rework your CWDT setup. You already have CWDT+Blade Vortex, and you have lightning damage on your gloves, so you don't need a second CWDT+Vortex setup to trigger EE. I would use a lower level CWDT, though, to trigger more often. You don't have to worry about BV level being too low, it's not your main source of damage.

You are also missing Flammability which accounts for a good chunk of our damage. So you need to figure out how you want to apply it - you can either add it to your CWDT+BV setup just like in DeMi's build, or you can use Shield Charge + CoH + Flammability.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Aug 20, 2017, 4:25:31 AM
yo! luv ur builds. I am wondering about Marauder and Templar build of yours. I want this to be my late game build but have some currency (4ex + 400c) which I think would make this Marauder build work but if the ES LL variant is stronger I'd sell my 6L QOTF and other gear to get 6L shavs + amulet. ES gear is not that hard to get (not TOP but good enough i believe).

My goal is to clear T16 guardians without some huge issues and also kill shaper and grandmasters. also i like quick builds so fast map clear, great survivability and RF seems like it fits.

can you help me out decide on this? I had issues looking for 3.0 videos of yours but maybe its my coffee not working just yet. I only found one on guardian but basically it looks like Standard OP gear which I wont ever get.

I really want to try RF and can't pick the build at all :(

thanks dude!
Last edited by Hollycz on Aug 20, 2017, 4:53:32 AM
Hey, I'm going to do a RF build next. I was wondering what the advantage of this strength RF variant is as opposed to a "regular" RF build.
thanks
What to use as 6th gem if i've got 6L belly?
Can this build do all content?
I mean grandmasters hall, guardians and other end game content not specific maps.

Why does this take ascendancy points involving totems when I don't see a totem being used in the build? I could see using a totem for Scorching Ray, but it doesn't say to in the guide?

*Edit*

Never mind, I dug into the guide some more and see where you explained how to use the ascendancy points. Just a heads up though, importing the build into Path of Building puts a point into "Arohonqui, Moon's Presence" instead of "Life Regeneration, Fire Damage" in the ascendancy tree.

Level 76 as of right now and loving it, thanks for a great guide!
Last edited by weakenedsoul on Aug 21, 2017, 3:06:53 PM
RF has been great for the most part. I made only a few changes to fit my play style. Uber lab and T15 are much easier than expected, especially Abyss. Guardians on the other hand... whew! Started off with Chimera with an easy corrupted setup. Got obliterated by the boss and the adds instantly killed me. I figured with all the fire resist i would take the obvious approach and try Phoenix. Once again easy corrupted mods but forced to kite around because i couldn't take the hits. Did eventually get Phoenix down but it was a huge let down for such a tanky build.

I am currently sitting above 9.3k life with decent armor. Upgrades at this point are quite costly and would only bring my life a little over 10k. How is everyone else doing with guardians?

Hello Guys,

i can run Beachhead without problem and dethless but am really strugling with the 3 guardians that i tried, culd not kill them even with 5 portals.

here is my a link to my char:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HISCH/characters

can you guys suggest what could i improve? have about 300 Chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info