[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

What are you guys going with for pantheon?
"
isthattay wrote:
What are you guys going with for pantheon?

Arakaali and Abberath are the obvious choices for reduction of damage taken from RF :)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
This is an awesome build, I just hit 65 and was able to barely make RF viable with purity of fire, vitality and a stone golem. With 3.0 out I see you've put together a new passive tree, is the Path of Building link the official tree to use? There are a few passive guides scattered around the original post now.

Also do you only use shield charge to proc EE?

Thanks
He also has vortex and tempest shield, but those are not as reliable (well, the tempest shield part at least - but it's good cos you can jump in a pack with shield charge and they have -50% res)

the tree to use is, indeed, the PoB one, afaik.

i think it's worth dropping the golem, vortex and tempest shield to use a kaom tho.
he gets 13% of his dps by using one instead of a belly, with the perfect gear on PoB...
Last edited by Drest on Aug 15, 2017, 2:05:50 PM
This viable with zerker? or do i need to create a new champ :/
"
Drest wrote:
He also has vortex and tempest shield, but those are not as reliable (well, the tempest shield part at least - but it's good cos you can jump in a pack with shield charge and they have -50% res)

Does vortex get elemental bonuses from gear? I thought the vortex was just to proc EO.
What's a good pantheon to upgrade with a divine vessel?
This build is legit as fuck, facerolling everything so far.

Another interesting way to proc curses/elemental overload/elemental equilibrium is with the new unique sword. The aoe procs off shield charge. It's slightly less damage than Doon Cuebiyari but it looks cool as hell and curses enemies off screen.
slightly less? that sword gives us 0 damage lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Awesome build! Thanks for sharing man :) I bought everything I need and currently leveling it up, having a total blast with it. I've been using RF since lvl 30 and it has been the fastest leveling I've ever done (only faster than my ED builds).

Using this gear to level up with it, much faster than using firestorm and scorching ray as it's painful as hell and slow to kill things with.

Currently zero deaths since I switched to RF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info