[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I want a build that can run as many mods and be fully used in every situation.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
I want a build that can run as many mods and be fully used in every situation.

u in the wrong place. go pick a blood magic aurabot with 0 mana costs and have fun being useful in every map/situation ingame.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Any generic gearing advice for the firestorm part before i get RF in standard? what stats should i be looking for? I'm currently using facebreakers just to level but id rather go with your recommendation on cast when channeling and firestorm.
"
qqusai wrote:
Any generic gearing advice for the firestorm part before i get RF in standard? what stats should i be looking for? I'm currently using facebreakers just to level but id rather go with your recommendation on cast when channeling and firestorm.

life/resists/stats is a good start.

spell damage/fire damage trash sceptres. i used a lifesprig and shield with life/res for a long time. it really doesn't matter, at all.
In 3.0 can we drop vitality and run another purity since we are getting more damage and reductions in 3.0?
"
Odoakar wrote:
I've been testing this build on Std in preparation for 3.0 HC...is it possible that my molten shell kills me in reflect maps?

I had few deaths where I lost 9k health in an instant, and can't figure what's killing me. Last death was in ele reflect maps so I'm thinking maybe molten shell going on lot of mobs kills me?

I never had any issues with reflect maps, but -max res...yes
So after playing with this build and its variations on std, here's my feedback:

- Having Immortal Call is bad. We already have high hp pool, decent armor and 7 endurance charges. Losing those charges in thick of things is in most cases not something you want. Running without IC feels much nicer.

- Unwavering is not needed. We have a high pool build - getting stunned is not really an issue.

- Molten shell is nice, but you can't use it in reflect maps (at least from my experience). It also negates our EE.

- Getting off colors on Belly can be costly. AVG cost for this setup is 780 chromes.

- Templar AoE cluster is not really needed and those points can be invested in life and life regen. See comparison without and with those AOE nodes:

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
"
Odoakar wrote:
So after playing with this build and its variations on std, here's my feedback:

- Having Immortal Call is bad. We already have high hp pool, decent armor and 7 endurance charges. Losing those charges in thick of things is in most cases not something you want. Running without IC feels much nicer.

- Unwavering is not needed. We have a high pool build - getting stunned is not really an issue.

- Molten shell is nice, but you can't use it in reflect maps (at least from my experience). It also negates our EE.

- Getting off colors on Belly can be costly. AVG cost for this setup is 780 chromes.

- Templar AoE cluster is not really needed and those points can be invested in life and life regen. See comparison without and with those AOE nodes:

i dropped IC on the standart setup.

molten shell resets ee for all of .01 seconds until your shield charge hits again.

how to off color anything:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg

i think i'd rather drop witch aoe. still not sure.

Oh, didn't know about that vorici trick, but it could still be quite costly because you'd get 3 blue and then roll between 3 and 6 sockets until hitting 3B1R1G?
"
Odoakar wrote:
Oh, didn't know about that vorici trick, but it could still be quite costly because you'd get 3 blue and then roll between 3 and 6 sockets until hitting 3B1R1G?

watch it again :P. only need to spend chromes once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info