[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Witch fire works fine. Wise oak no.
Currently lvl 66 and so far it's going great except against bosses like Izaro. I just don't have enough regen to take the boss dmg since I can't stack Endurance charges properly (IC removes them every time and then I have like 0 regen with RF up). My gear isn't really that great currently since not many are selling items anymore(end of the league + 2w race currently) and most of the items I need are really expensive. What do I need to improve?
Just wanted to update you with some screenshot of my defense stats at 89 with my newest gear in case you are interested in how anyone is doing with your build.
http://imgur.com/a/r7QaO

Once again i just wanna thank you for making this build guide I can easily spend most of my time just playing this build.
why would wise oak not work just says damage
It even shows on RF tooltip, but devs told us countless time that penetration works only with hit. RF don't hit so....
I've been testing this build on Std in preparation for 3.0 HC...is it possible that my molten shell kills me in reflect maps?

I had few deaths where I lost 9k health in an instant, and can't figure what's killing me. Last death was in ele reflect maps so I'm thinking maybe molten shell going on lot of mobs kills me?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
i crafted a mirror coral ring for the build. finally

Mirror/Services Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977

Not really mirror worthy with T2 life imo.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
RF is immune to reflect. Molten shell is not. As molten shell goes bang you will get some damage back to you if it is an elemental reflected map. Can't remember the % of elemental reflect (was under 20%?). To die to it is another story. Damage with lvl 21 gems is around 40K as I remember. Even if is all reflected back to you, with 89% fire resist you should take 4.4K damage. If only 20% elemental damage is reflected back you get only 900 HP damage. The story goes wrong if more than 1 mob around to be hit. As it is AoE you will get reflected from all the gang bang around you. So yes it is highly possible to die from it if it goes off in a pack of mobs.
One more reason to use it....add some spice to game life :D.

For an item to be mirror worthy it should worth more than 1 mirror. No one will pay 1 mirror and fee for something worthing 4 exa. PoE helps a lot to find the value of an item.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jul 2, 2017, 10:57:30 AM
Ok, thanks for the explanation.

I've finished reading your build guide and I think i'm going to drop molten shell and belly and switch to Kaom and see how it works. Molten shell tooltip shows around 40k and that's scary for HC in reflect maps.
"
Odoakar wrote:
Ok, thanks for the explanation.

I've finished reading your build guide and I think i'm going to drop molten shell and belly and switch to Kaom and see how it works. Molten shell tooltip shows around 40k and that's scary for HC in reflect maps.

lol...or just don't run reflect maps?

alternatively, unsocket molten shell if you want to run a reflect map? amazing
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info