[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Curse on hit level over CWDT require? is this matter or not
Last edited by AzZinothAesiR on Apr 19, 2017, 12:55:55 PM
"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:

yea so your cwdt is trying to cast flammability, but it can't because its linked to curse on hit. level the flam up and delevel your other shit. read the links in my guide please.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:

yea so your cwdt is trying to cast flammability, but it can't because its linked to curse on hit. level the flam up and delevel your other shit. read the links in my guide please.

Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7),

I just realize i don't need to level up gem above. It's work now.
Last edited by AzZinothAesiR on Apr 19, 2017, 1:37:43 PM
Hi guys .
I am trying to make this build work but apparently I cant.
My life goes to 1 every time.

I am lvl 67 and following demi skilltree.
Please help
Thanks
"
Brogna wrote:
Hi guys .
I am trying to make this build work but apparently I cant.
My life goes to 1 every time.

I am lvl 67 and following demi skilltree.
Please help
Thanks

you need at least level 17 purity of fire/vitality.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hy guys, can you tell me what can i improve?

Gear
Spoiler

All items can have strength 50-55 as top tier. Rings, necklace, helm, gloves can have also + all attributes (crafted about 11-14, or top tier ~32)
Rings 70-79 life. Coral ring has also +30 life as implicit
Helm life 90-99
gloves and boots life 80-89
A good necklace can go + 140 HP (89 life + 55 str + 32 all atrib + 30 str amber ammulet).
Leather belt is the way to go with 99 life 50+ str and 40 life implicit.

So hard work and make money as those shits don't come cheap.
Next best steps for you are: better necklace with life and str as close as you can to 140 (your Astramentis has an equivalent 55 life atm which is damn low)
- coral ring instead of unset +30 HP
- leather belt with 90+ life and 43+ str, and with a blessed you go for implicit 40HP.
Having bad time trying to 5L my belly (40%L). My question is ... how much better is belly than a 110L+ 50STR 600+ARM?

I suppose the 40% more life start being better as you get more and more life but really much better?

Also i saw the berek pass ring.. its really good or better to go STR+LIFE+RES?

Thank you! (im liking very much the build)
"
xonsuns wrote:
Having bad time trying to 5L my belly (40%L). My question is ... how much better is belly than a 110L+ 50STR 600+ARM?
I suppose the 40% more life start being better as you get more and more life but really much better?

You hit the nail. Depends on your life. A typical RF build will have 200%+ life increase from passives and
7% x jewel numbers. For me atm is 295% life increase from passives+jewels. Your example armour with 135HP (110HP+50 STR) will be translated into 135 + 135*2,95 = 533 HP. So from a such armour you get only 533 HP. I don't know my life from passives and items, but if you get without armour something like 9000 HP. Adding belly of the beast 40% life increase over 295% = 335%
To find out what's your life that will be multiplied 9000/(1+2.95) = 2278 HP
To find out the life after you add belly 2278*(1+3.35) = 9911
So you got an increase of 911 HP, much more than 533HP you get from the life armour.
If you go for Kaom you gain 500*(1+2.95) = 1975 HP so double vs belly. And a perfect Kaom is cheap tbh.

The order of armours tbh should be:

9863 HP
entry level armour
9685 HP
much better, even if it has lower life, has lots of armour but shines because it has 24% resistance for each element, and you get 100 HP for each kill. Also no mana problems ever - no clue on price. Best to hunt for perfect one and pay 1500 fuse to 6L.
10231 HP
the so so choice, was a good one untill the essences showed up - no clue about price but suppose is not cheaper than 7-8 exa
11265 HP
the ok variant - about 5 exa I think
11265 HP
even better one - about 40 exa. The +1 max resit means 0.9% better HP regen. You don't see it directly as I saw few players hoping that if they get better fire resist will see a bettr number on HP regen. NO. Hp regen stays the same. But that's the brut HP regen. When you activate the RF some of your HP regen will be eaten by fire damage giving you the net HP regen. I got 19.93% HP regen with vitality and stone golem but I need 9.9% HP regen to sustain RF, so I only have a 10% HP net regen. So from 2639 HP/sec regen I only have 1324 HP/sec to conteract the mobs damage. Rest of regeneration is eaten by RF. Well I hope you get the picture what is doing the +1 max resist.
13240 HP
the best one - about 250-300 exa
The supreme one should be a legacy kaom with +1 max resist but i think is out of question.

In front of each one I gave you my HP when I equip it to have some comparation how good is each item (I got 9290 HP without any armour)

"
xonsuns wrote:
Also i saw the berek pass ring.. its really good or better to go STR+LIFE+RES?
Thank you! (im liking very much the build)

This build is only about LIFE and LIFE REGEN. No is not about increased fire damage.
Get life from every where, tons of life. The more the merrier. Your base damage is based on 50% of life pool. Get strenght also. 2 str = 1 life and with doon at every 8 str your damage increased with 1%. Between those two life is more important (I mean 1 life is more important than 1 str, but less important than 2 str). That's to help ya chose between similar items.
Resistances are important like in all builds. All should be capped.
The life regen is what keeps you alive in fights. HP pool protects you from 1 shot kill, HP regen protects you during all fight. Between 15000 HP with 1600 HP/sec regen and 13000 HP with 2600 HP/sec regen second build is more solid and resistant. So get a coral ring with 79 life and 55 str and some resists and forget about berek pass.
The increase damage of this build come from (in order of importance, first being the greatest): jewels, curse, EE, 40% from Kaom (not counting here the gems or EO)
Last edited by Piftiuta on Apr 25, 2017, 1:20:31 PM
Thank you Piftiuta, very helpfull and perfectly explained, im go with Belly then and keep fusing, i have so bad luck in RNG hahahaa

And what a bout the wise oak flask? it would be nice dmg boost or is not worth it?

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info