[Not a Bug] Cospri's Malice Failing to Leech

"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
leech works perfectly fine ,you just don't do enough damage to leech effectively

Exactly this. Just look at your ES pool, you clearly leech. It's just such a small amount that you don't notice it while playing.
"
eXecut1on wrote:
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
leech works perfectly fine ,you just don't do enough damage to leech effectively

Exactly this. Just look at your ES pool, you clearly leech. It's just such a small amount that you don't notice it while playing.

Damage is fine you guys dont know what you are talking about

This is 2% leech with warlords mark and vaal pack - no leech
https://youtu.be/7AglAdnDElc

DPS per discharge is up to 95K

2% should leech back ~2000 ES each discharge.

I discharge like 6x in that video and nothing.

Only reason I can do 16 maps uber and stuff is Vinktars flask which does leech fine. Or it hits ads. Then life leech and warlords works fine.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 7:01:56 PM
More intrigue... cospri little attack damage does leech. Thats probably the "little leech" you saw.

However the spells firing are not leeching.

Thats a big problem when 99% of DPS comes from the spells while using this sword
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 3:33:50 PM
vouch
AFAIK Leach Mechanics were changes like 2 or 3 Leagues back. GGG made it so that you will leach a substantially larger amount against packs of mobs, and not off of just one enemy to prevent face-tanking bosses.

Just make sure this is not what is going on before going nuts about it.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
AFAIK Leach Mechanics were changes like 2 or 3 Leagues back. GGG made it so that you will leach a substantially larger amount against packs of mobs, and not off of just one enemy to prevent face-tanking bosses.

Just make sure this is not what is going on before going nuts about it.

Thats not what going on I leech fine with Mjolnir like 3K discharge hit like supposed to on uber.

Issue here is clearly spells coming out of Cospri do not leech.

Attack damage from cospri leechs

other spells you cast leech like say if you have blade vortex in chest will leech

vinktar flask cause leech to work fine.

Whites leech fine

But spells coming out of cospri no leech on boss.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 4:30:56 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
How has this not gotten a GGG reply yet? Major bug life leech gem nor warlords mark not working on bosses/rares wielding this sword.

OP you might probably add to OP warlords mark not working either. Made videos on page 2. So if they fix it they can fix it completely.

GGG doesn't read everything posted :(
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Thats not what going on I leech fine with Mjolnir like 3K discharge hit like supposed to on uber.

Issue here is clearly spells coming out of Cospri do not leech.

Attack damage from cospri leechs

other spells you cast leech like say if you have blade vortex in chest will leech

vinktar flask cause leech to work fine.

Whites leech fine

But spells coming out of cospri no leech on boss.

Humm... i see, thanks for the info. That's weird.
It might be something to do with the elemental only "hit" damage, not letting the Life Leech gem apply to the spells also.
I guess only thing left to do is wait for someone from GGG to say something about it.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
How has this not gotten a GGG reply yet?

Because GGG doesn't always respond when there's nothing to say. This is nothing new, and spamming +1 isn't going to change that.

"
gosubär wrote:
GGG doesn't read everything posted :(

Nonsense.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 12, 2016, 6:39:12 PM
Guys been testing for hours I posted my DPS eariler 95K per discharge so all 2% leech mechanics should give ~2000 per discharge... however

... there there is some weird combo where neither one works by itself running the Cospri.
Life Leech alone no leech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNVzcuOutQ
Warlords alone no leech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AglAdnDElc
Warlords and Life Leech healing thousands per discharge
https://youtu.be/vFCUjKDDYlc
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 6:59:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info