Patch 2.4.0d (Restartless)

been having issues for some time but could still play the game. atlas comes out and the game is pretty much unplayable, especially in groups. its not me, its you. its not my computer or settings or any other b.s. people spout about what to do to get it to run, cause i have tried em all. i have a simple two step solution, step one, fix. step two, it. fix it. cant play the game until you fix it. until then i guess i'll be playing one of the 20 other games on my computer that don't have these issues. thanks

duewell
"
duewell wrote:
been having issues for some time but could still play the game. atlas comes out and the game is pretty much unplayable, especially in groups. its not me, its you. its not my computer or settings or any other b.s. people spout about what to do to get it to run, cause i have tried em all. i have a simple two step solution, step one, fix. step two, it. fix it. cant play the game until you fix it. until then i guess i'll be playing one of the 20 other games on my computer that don't have these issues. thanks

duewell

of course i post this message then try one last thing and ran dried lake for over an hour without a problem.
its still you not me but i'll throw it out there in case it helps someone else. power options, choose when closing the lid, shutdown settings, un-check turn on fast start up.

why should this work? i don't know if it will work for long. no idea why i need to do anything like this but forwhatever reason after doing this i was actually able to run a pick up group in dried lake with no problems. two step plan, fix it.

duewell
My game has been running much worse since this patch.
This was supposed to alleviate shader loading stutters, but for me it just got worse. Every new effect loads up to several seconds now...

Game is pretty much unplayable now for the first two maps or so. Every time there are new monster effects, I die because of lag.

Once they are loaded, everything works smooth.

I'm sure this begun 2 days ago when the patch was released.
For some reason i experience a lot of lags after recent patch. To the point that im forced to logout every hour. Ive tried to clear shader cache, but it didnt help.
Someting seems to be broken =(
Having regular crashes the last few days with this patch. At least 5 crashes in the past couple of hours tonight.
"
Ptirodaktill wrote:
For some reason i experience a lot of lags after recent patch. To the point that im forced to logout every hour. Ive tried to clear shader cache, but it didnt help.
Someting seems to be broken =(

Since this patch I've been having major lag issues, and even crashed once. Please fix this!

PS: I have a gtx 980 videocard and am using an SSD.
I have been getting big ping lag and disconnects these past few hours, screen just freezes and I have to alt f4 out otherwise ill die so hopefully this is the fix for that (Posted by another guy in this topic)

This is exactly what was happening since your patch GGG my performance is much worse right now and I even crashed several times due to some screen freezes, it never happened before. Please revert this patch, it didn't help it only made things worse...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
Huge stuttering on Samsung Evo 850, Windows 10

Last edited by Edeka on Sep 12, 2016, 7:22:58 AM
Can confirm,the servers are choking at peak hours.
No rest for the wicked.
Thank you so much. Those without SSDs, like me, are very appreciated.

But I'll just beg for you to don't give up with the bugged steam client that takes forever to install some patches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info