Patch 2.4.0d (Restartless)

Yesssssss, no more stutter doing alt/tab.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
fingers crossed
TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
hope it fixes what it sounds like it fixes ... man that crap was really bad ..
stutter like hell when i first start the game? like first map i go in
Last edited by CaoMengde on Sep 8, 2016, 10:37:18 PM
I'm having a lot of stuttering since 2.4 and I have an SSD. Disabling multithread didn't seem to help =/ never had this problem before.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Brilliant. I will once again have to wait 10 minutes for a patch to install before I can play PoE.
My client become corrupted, great... Thanks GGG...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Chris wrote:
Patch 2.4.0d
  • Fixed a bug that would cause extraneous disk access on the main thread when loading new shaders. This was one cause of stuttering on some machines, especially those without SSDs. This bug had been present since 2.3.0.

This has been deployed without a realm restart. Restart your game client to download this update.

Based Chris saves the day again. :)

I've been experiencing some of those, even tho I have an SSD. Hoping for the best when I get back home.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Tried this. Before this paych i played only with -noasync.
Now its running perfect w/i it.
Good job GGG.
"
"
vio wrote:

it went away when i connected to the amsterdam gtw, we europeans are really spoilt with gateway density:)

Us NA have noticed, it's become a game almost to guess what EU server I'm getting screwed by because a single EU player in a group of NA players created the instance first.

yep, playing on a more remote gateway became much more noticable with lockstep.

when desyncing was a common thing it didn't matter much to desync 300 ms longer...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This reduced my lag by alot. Running pretty old laptop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info