PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
xeei wrote:
1.1.2 working like a charm, thank you for this awesome program

Glad to hear it!

"
jmm31 wrote:
Is there anyway to change the currency break down to be calculated by chaos instead of GCP? I know the totally currency breakdown shows how much in chaos but I mean is when you're setting the ratios, it is currently set in xx:GCP.

Not at the moment, I need to rewrite the ratio system to use chaos, as was said the reason that Procurement uses gcp is that in closed beta gcp was the "standard" currency that everyone wanted to trade in.

"
hatoblue wrote:
1.1.2 actually seems to have fixed the old problem of the server locking you out after a certain number of request, so logging in would often taking 3 minutes or so, since I have a lot of stasha tabs. Now it works perfectly and I can log in almost instantly :)

Great, remember that you can configure Procurement to only download certain tabs (check the wiki).

"
ZaM wrote:
Huge memory leak, this version completely wrecked my comp, when I went to close it in task man, it was taking 2 gigs of RAM

Can you explain what you mean by "completely wrecked my comp", do you mean it slowed the whole pc down until you killed it? How many tabs do you have? This release was tested with 50 tabs across all 4 leagues, and didn't pick up any issues. If you can give me specifics I'll try look into it further.

"
1hundo wrote:
I have 78 stash tabs, I think its is only showing the first 50.

"
Prana wrote:
Thanks for a fantastic program! I have really enjoyed 1.1.1, but unfortunately Procurement 1.1.2 isn't working for me. It's only loading the first tab out of my 56 tabs. This is the case on two different computers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Have you tried logging in with a new install of Procurement (ie: default settings file)? Are the tabs always missing, or only after changing leagues? I suspect that GGG might still be working on the API (since it doesn't display tabs properly on the website) which might cause issues with the correct number of tabs downloading.

You can also check to see if Procurement has downloaded all your tabs in your alias@email.com folder, there should be a file such as "Nemesis-stash-0.bin" for every league and every tab.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I forgot to mention, I am looking into the null reference exception error some of you have been getting, I'd like to know if the logs you pasted is everything that's in the log file?
Is it possible to only show the items in a thread where u put a b/o on? Because all my items in my stash show up when i try to post my thread :s
I have a problem with gems. A lot of them don't get detected by procurement. I am using the default template, so everyhting should be detected, but it's not...

Is there a fix to this bug or should I add them by hand?
"
BIFKing wrote:
I have a problem with gems. A lot of them don't get detected by procurement. I am using the default template, so everyhting should be detected, but it's not...

Which gems aren't showing?
"
"
BIFKing wrote:

Non of the following:

Spoiler

These are the ones I want to sell. I don't know about others, but others may not be detected either.
"
"
ZaM wrote:
Huge memory leak, this version completely wrecked my comp, when I went to close it in task man, it was taking 2 gigs of RAM

Can you explain what you mean by "completely wrecked my comp", do you mean it slowed the whole pc down until you killed it? How many tabs do you have? This release was tested with 50 tabs across all 4 leagues, and didn't pick up any issues. If you can give me specifics I'll try look into it further.

Not sure why it happened, I have about 15 tabs so it's not a matter of tab size. It just kept freezing my comp, in bursts, until I was able to get on the task manager to kill it.
"
BIFKing wrote:
"
"
BIFKing wrote:

Non of the following:

Spoiler

These are the ones I want to sell. I don't know about others, but others may not be detected either.

Easiest way to get them to detect is to add them under the 'Popular Gems' in the Settings file.
Procurement won't even load for me. my computer says its trying to load but the screen does not show up. I cant even try to login. I think this is the first time I have upgraded the program since .9

Also, when the task manager is open it does show the program loading up.
Last edited by Nazgul77 on Feb 3, 2014, 3:42:28 PM
"
I forgot to mention, I am looking into the null reference exception error some of you have been getting, I'd like to know if the logs you pasted is everything that's in the log file?

Hey I would be willing to bet that the people who have this problem have race rewards in remove only tabs. I could be completely wrong of course, I don't really know much about computers I'm just noticing the common thread.

It's showing them in "domination" at the moment, but the last time I linked them to forum it said "unknown league."

See I can make em show up in any league now. Hope that helps maybe.

EDIT: When I previewed post it showed them as in nemesis and domination, when I actually posted it now says unknown league.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Feb 3, 2014, 4:08:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info