[2.6] Viper Summoner [LegacyHC] HIGH Single Target

Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. Really interesting stuff. Last league, I started planning a high armor + bone offering + aegis aurora. I built my tree from scratch and have been looking ever since for another build that has a similar tree... Yours is nearly identical to mine (minus some of the ES stacking stuff; I shoot for regen only)

I have some questions about some of the discrepancies listed in the guide and what's currently on your character:

"
Primary Damage of our minions is Now Physical and Poison thanks to...

There appears to be some problem with the formatting, later on I see "[/spoiler]" after soul eater. Are you referring to the Violent Dead gem (Not http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soulthirst right)?

"
I use Knitted Horrors now because of the sword United in Dream...

Is this the wep you're currently using? Checking out your profile here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ViperBlackSkull/characters

I don't know if this build refers to:

* LegacySummoner
* PoisonSummoner

Next, for SRS, do you pair it with Splash or Multi-Strike? Your builds have splash, but your FAQ says you should take Multi-strike (with flame sentinels; does this mean you go back to splash with high-single target specters like Slashed Miscreations)?

Finally, I don't see:
* Animate Guardian
* Bone/Flesh Offering
* Desecrate
* Summon Golem
* Any sort of escape ability (flame dash, phase run, blade vortex, etc.)
* Vaal Haste/Summon Skeletons

... in any sockets, but I see you mention gear for Animate Guardian. Do you really not use these gems?

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by Caziban on Mar 27, 2017, 2:23:29 PM
"
Caziban wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. Really interesting stuff. Last league, I started planning a high armor + bone offering + aegis aurora. I built my tree from scratch and have been looking ever since for another build that has a similar tree... Yours is nearly identical to mine (minus some of the ES stacking stuff; I shoot for regen only)

I have some questions about some of the discrepancies listed in the guide and what's currently on your character:

"
Primary Damage of our minions is Now Physical and Poison thanks to...

Poison damage comes from united in dream.

There appears to be some problem with the formatting, later on I see "[/spoiler]" after soul eater. Are you referring to the Violent Dead gem (Not http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soulthirst right)?

Soul Eater comes from unending hunger its for Spectres.

"
I use Knitted Horrors now because of the sword United in Dream...

Is this the wep you're currently using? Checking out your profile here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ViperBlackSkull/characters

I don't know if this build refers to:

* LegacySummoner
* PoisonSummoner

Its suppose to be LegacySummoner but i ripped but the idea was to use montregul before having the currency to get United in Dream.

Next, for SRS, do you pair it with Splash or Multi-Strike? Your builds have splash, but your FAQ says you should take Multi-strike (with flame sentinels; does this mean you go back to splash with high-single target specters like Slashed Miscreations)?

Finally, I don't see:
* Animate Guardian
* Bone/Flesh Offering
* Desecrate
* Summon Golem
* Any sort of escape ability (flame dash, phase run, blade vortex, etc.)
* Vaal Haste/Summon Skeletons

... in any sockets, but I see you mention gear for Animate Guardian. Do you really not use these gems?

For this build you use spirit offering. (All physical damage and scaling poison)

I never use desecrate only to get spectres so i unsocket it after,
No space for golem but i would use stone golem if i get a good enough unset ring.
I use flame dash for the lab mostly, otherwise nothing else (no space)

Vaal haste is not bad but im already srs capped and im not that clear speed max guy, if you can fit it its good, but have disminishing returns

Thanks for your help!

Pleasure, sorry i ripped because i would have updated the guide more haha. but its not blocked focus anymore because of the nerf and the power of united in dream.

Thanks again for your insights. One final question: What block nerf are you referring to?
"
Caziban wrote:
Thanks again for your insights. One final question: What block nerf are you referring to?

Rumi's

we are no longer blocked capped so i tried a different approach, it work really well for bosses but i ripped haha, i would do it on 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info