[2.6] Viper Summoner [LegacyHC] HIGH Single Target

"
onomastikon wrote:
Sorry, one more thing I am not understanding, excuse me for missing the obvious yet again, but...
How are you getting max block with this build?!?

remi's + bone offering (mistress of sacrifice) / fortress / lahzwar gives you max block
Currently 79 in HC Ess.
I cannot run discipline with two purities otherwise i cannot cast SRS with a Lv2 Enlighten?
How do you still have mana leftover for SRS?
"
Astroknight wrote:
Currently 79 in HC Ess.
I cannot run discipline with two purities otherwise i cannot cast SRS with a Lv2 Enlighten?
How do you still have mana leftover for SRS?

I have some aura node from the tree.
The one near Necromantic Aegis? 80 now and still trying to figure out where I'm missing nodes.
"
zyean wrote:
I was actually tinkering around with a build for something very similar for my next summoner, although I have never used raging spirits so I had a couple questions for you.

On the tree I was planning, I had not taken the increased curse effect nodes, do you find those to be worth it?

Also, I notice you do not take two of the +1 zombie nodes, why is that?

Also I had not taken the increased skill effect duration nodes, are those pretty much required for SRS? Or are they just very helpful.

On a side question unrelated to this, have you ever tried pledge of hands with sentinels/eva's or sire of shards with stygians? (Or femur staff in general) I'm wondering what gives more damage now, as I don't want to give up the shield in summoner, but I feel it may be worth an experiment.

On spectres, have you ever considered using a physical spectre for the benefit of hatred on all your minions? (e.g. horrors/eva's)

On a final question, do you feel as though a high ES body > vis mortis in later maps? Or in general?

Just curious on hearing another summoners opinions on these, thanks in advance!

I would really appreciate the answers to these questions if you dont mind answering :) i just started followung your guide and these are all good questions
"
Astroknight wrote:
The one near Necromantic Aegis? 80 now and still trying to figure out where I'm missing nodes.

This is my current tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBAcEswceCPQNHw18EVARlhUnFVAWbxcvGFYYahpsGyUc3B2-JKoo-jLRM4c0CjW5Nuk5CzpYPChBh0VHRZ1GcUeFSVFJsUuuTLNNuVNSVcZV1lfJWAdakVxrXypk52h0aPJqQ2qsa9tsC20ZeC985X0Yfll_xoCkgseDCYPbhEiFMoVgiECMsY8aj0aQM5MnlS6YrZrgm4qboZy-na6hL6IApqynCKcrqH2qxKyYsHe0DLc-uJO-T76KwFTAZsNtytPMvNAf0_vXz9i92VvZXtpi2t3fiuNq6QLquuvk6-7siu-I7-vwH_DV98H31_k3-ej60v4K_oE=?accountName=ViperBlackSkull&characterName=ViperEssenceSummoner

It's probably not the mana reservation that you need, i suppose it's the boots enchant that cover my entire mana regeneration.
"
zyean wrote:
I was actually tinkering around with a build for something very similar for my next summoner, although I have never used raging spirits so I had a couple questions for you.

On the tree I was planning, I had not taken the increased curse effect nodes, do you find those to be worth it?

Also, I notice you do not take two of the +1 zombie nodes, why is that?

Also I had not taken the increased skill effect duration nodes, are those pretty much required for SRS? Or are they just very helpful.

On a side question unrelated to this, have you ever tried pledge of hands with sentinels/eva's or sire of shards with stygians? (Or femur staff in general) I'm wondering what gives more damage now, as I don't want to give up the shield in summoner, but I feel it may be worth an experiment.

On spectres, have you ever considered using a physical spectre for the benefit of hatred on all your minions? (e.g. horrors/eva's)

On a final question, do you feel as though a high ES body > vis mortis in later maps? Or in general?

Just curious on hearing another summoners opinions on these, thanks in advance!

Sorry for the late response i haven't seen your post.

Well the increase curse effectiveness you are close to them anyway and its one of the only way remaining to get more damage of defense depending on the curse you use.

The increased skill duration nodes are required because on boss you want to hit the 50 srs cap and they help a lot with you're vaal haste and vaal discipline.

For spectres i used knitted horrors before but right now with the unending hunger jewels you want spectres that dont have a "cooldown" and scale well with attack/cast/movement speed the only two choice are Flame Sentinels and Undying Evangelist for that matter.

High ES Body is a lot better than vis mortis for hardcore character you would lose so many es, also i think vis mortis is pretty bad overall for just 1 more spectres, id rather use midnight bargain than use this but if you play sofctore you can do it, i just dont think its worth the loss.

Hi looks like a nice build...Just a little confused on what spectres are you using..I assume its the flame sentinels and not the knitted horrors? Also what gems are you using for the spectres..Your profile shows a very diffeent setup for the gems..then whats shown in the first page.It would be helpful if you indicate what gems go with what weapon/armor and what the priority of gems is for 4 5 6 link etc.. for the Breach League.

Thansk again for the build am currently lvl 46 using flame spectres and am in process of updating my tree to yours.
"
Elemme wrote:
Hi looks like a nice build...Just a little confused on what spectres are you using..I assume its the flame sentinels and not the knitted horrors? Also what gems are you using for the spectres..Your profile shows a very diffeent setup for the gems..then whats shown in the first page.It would be helpful if you indicate what gems go with what weapon/armor and what the priority of gems is for 4 5 6 link etc.. for the Breach League.

Thansk again for the build am currently lvl 46 using flame spectres and am in process of updating my tree to yours.

I use Knitted Horrors now because of the sword United in Dream they scale well with poison, Flame Sentinel do not.

But for levelling and till you get the sword i used Flame Sentinel
can you post your current gear please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info