Self found can use a bit of love

I just finished running a Maelstrom of Chaos that dropped in a Cemetery. I really enjoyed running the map, and it's damn nice to finally have that ability as a solo player. It also pushed me up to 60 on the bonus, which is nice. I can only imagine how mind-blowingly fucking amazing it's going to be when my first Witch buys a Sunder and Increased Duration from the gem vendor. Please settle whatever differences the team has and get that done by the next expansion, GGG.

What's not nice right now is the extreme difficulty in acquiring new map bases. If I was trading, it'd be trivial (and I technically am selling tons, but I keep all the chaos and exalts I've made in my selling tab for finishing challenges late in the league). I keep running all the maps that lead to bases I need, but they keep not dropping those bases. The problem's only going to be worse one I move exclusively into red maps.

I quit last league before this garbage really starting kicking in, but seeing how shitty it was going to be was the reason I quit. I was not wrong. Grinding a tier 7 or 8 over and over again because the maps it's connected to won't drop feels awful, especially with some of the really shitty layouts. If you can't trade up to the base, it's super, super shitty. Even if you can trade up, I don't always want to trade in three of my favorite maps like Atoll or Cemetery. I want to run them, so I do, at which point I get fucked by having a 50th Shore drop instead of a first of whatever I need and can only get here.

Please fix this, GGG. Give Zana a preference for maps we don't have unlocked yet. Make us move up in tiers all at once. Do something. What we have right now really, really blows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info