[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

why do i keep seeing the projectile speed mastercraft?

Isnt the 10-30% degen effect way more powerfull because it affects all our stuff?
Last edited by voodoov on Oct 9, 2016, 10:53:24 AM
Because there is no room for degen.
Just check suffixes/affixes.
but i had people buying delirium bows from me specificaly for the free slot for projectile mastercraft. maybe pure ball lighning builds?
Last edited by voodoov on Oct 9, 2016, 11:11:18 AM
"
Quantume wrote:
"
"Fairly Cheap"

Fairly cheap guys, he said FAIRLY CHEAP...... omg I LOVE these CHEAP guides...

Tell me more how CHEAP THIS IS!!!

Reroll step 2 till you get what you need...
Reroll a 20c DELIRIUM essence....
200c till you get it.....
Then exalt for 100c.....
WOW!!!!!!!! SO!!!!!!! FUCKING!!!!!!! CHEAP!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE CHEAP BUILDS!!!!!!!11111

Or, buy 1c 5L reflex bow, throw 15c Delirium on it, and then stop. You've spent 16c and have a completed build, grats. 6L isn't required. +1 gems isn't required, especially not with Delirium for trash clearing. The 6L and the +1 gems is strictly for ED, which we only use for bosses. Also, cheap is relative, it's still a CI build.
El Psy Congroo.
Lol I love when people get mad and claim a build is not viable because of what they see on the build guide and assume that gear is required. now yes, depending on the buidl that is true - required uniques, etc. However, with any skill, 6L is a luxury. 5Ls and arguably 4Ls dpeending on the skill is plenty to clear up to the very endgame. We all know ED/Contagion has been strong for a long time, and does not require top tier gear to work.

Given that we're well into the league, lower tier CI gear is very affordable. 5-600 ES chests, 300 ES helmets, etc, these are all quite affordable.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Nvm, figured it out myself
Last edited by projectsix on Oct 9, 2016, 3:19:30 PM
Hi,
I dont have an empower gem yet
slower proj/faster proj/controlled destruction/rapid decay/void manipulation
that would be the 6 link for essence drain?
thx
IGN : Arrowgadji
is it even to hard to read the guide?
i get that not everyone reads trough the discussions but... Its right in there ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1725492
Main Attack(s)
*Essence Drain > Void Manipulation > Controlled Destruction > Pierce > Rapid Decay > Slower Projectiles/Poison/Empower (your choice, Empower is huge damage with +1 to Socketed Gems on the bow)

Choose your Map Clearing 5linkHide
**This set up brought to you by user windz**
*Ball Lightning (Lvl 1 or so) > Curse on Hit > Vulnerability > Void Manipulation > Faster Projectiles/Slower Projectiles

**Vortex Clearing** brought to you by user grantj415 I like this one A LOT!
*Vortex > Void Manipulation > Rapid Decay > Controlled Destruction > Increased Area of Effect

and since iam already in here... check out this beauty:
Last edited by voodoov on Oct 9, 2016, 5:52:52 PM
RIP Level 93!

Died in a Temp chains, chilled ground map to storm bearers. Could not get out fast enough.

Dbum

IGN @Dbum
"
dbum wrote:
RIP Level 93!

Died in a Temp chains, chilled ground map to storm bearers. Could not get out fast enough.

Spoiler

Dbum

Heh... yeah that sounds like nightmares. I'm surprised you even ran it, not because RIP potential just because it sounds like hell on earth to do.

Fantastic run though.
El Psy Congroo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info