[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

Hey,

is it possible to do endgame content with this build? Like Uber-Lab, Guardians and Shaper?

"
Piparipoika wrote:
Hey,

is it possible to do endgame content with this build? Like Uber-Lab, Guardians and Shaper?

Yes, others in this thread have done all of it. I personally am slow so I have not done Guardians or Shaper as of yet.

Uber-Lab is a joke with this build.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Whats the Head enchant you all are aiming for?

There is no ED one?

So curse, vortex, rallying cry?
Last edited by voodoov on Oct 8, 2016, 3:29:25 PM
"
voodoov wrote:
Whats the Head enchant you all are aiming for?

There is no ED one?

So curse, vortex, rallying cry?

iam blind :P
ty!
I just ripped on my last char and want to give this build a whirl. I just bought a crappy lvl 50 5L bow with decay on it to start, but I was wondering about the best way to go about crafting an endgame bow. Since the biggest thing we are concerned with is the +1 gems, what strategy is best for that?

Since +1 bows requires ilvl 50, is it best to find an ilvl 50 reflex bow, 6L it, then delirium spam? Then use Cat to guarantee the +1 if I have the open suffix/prefix?
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:
I just ripped on my last char and want to give this build a whirl. I just bought a crappy lvl 50 5L bow with decay on it to start, but I was wondering about the best way to go about crafting an endgame bow. Since the biggest thing we are concerned with is the +1 gems, what strategy is best for that?

Since +1 bows requires ilvl 50, is it best to find an ilvl 50 reflex bow, 6L it, then delirium spam? Then use Cat to guarantee the +1 if I have the open suffix/prefix?

Yes, exactly. Though ideally you buy an already six linked reflex bow, since that saves money most of the time. If you can't find a reflex (I know EHC market can be a bit empty) any low dex bow works fine, you're only truly losing 4% movespeed.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Oct 8, 2016, 10:48:00 PM
Maybe you can add another map clearing alternative:

Blade Vortex - Rapid Decay - Void Manipulation - Increased AoE - Increased Duration

That's what I use at the moment and I'm really enjoying it to be so mobile! :)
"
"Fairly Cheap"

Fairly cheap guys, he said FAIRLY CHEAP...... omg I LOVE these CHEAP guides...

Tell me more how CHEAP THIS IS!!!

Reroll step 2 till you get what you need...
Reroll a 20c DELIRIUM essence....
200c till you get it.....
Then exalt for 100c.....
WOW!!!!!!!! SO!!!!!!! FUCKING!!!!!!! CHEAP!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE CHEAP BUILDS!!!!!!!11111

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Quantume wrote:
"
"Fairly Cheap"

Fairly cheap guys, he said FAIRLY CHEAP...... omg I LOVE these CHEAP guides...

Tell me more how CHEAP THIS IS!!!

Reroll step 2 till you get what you need...
Reroll a 20c DELIRIUM essence....
200c till you get it.....
Then exalt for 100c.....
WOW!!!!!!!! SO!!!!!!! FUCKING!!!!!!! CHEAP!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE CHEAP BUILDS!!!!!!!11111

This was a cheap build to gear when he wrote it. I started this character a week or so into the league and all it took to get going was a screaming hatred at 5c followed by 3-4 deliriums at 5-10c each and a 5l white bow for 15-20c. I beat Atziri with this, 1-5c jewelery and a 400 es 5l chest. Less than an ex total in gear to get to mapping and early endgame content? That's pretty cheap.

also, if you're buying exalts for 100c you're making someone very rich.
IGN books

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info