New Loading Screens and Wallpapers

Amazing artwork! Restrained and calm, unpretentious, stylistically assured, strongly characterised and backed up by an outstanding artistry – it’s unusual and very rare to find fantasy-related illustrations which even come close to that.

A big kudos to the artist & a small hint for ggg: retain her/him long-term…
awesome GGG! keep up the good work!
"
ChrisPy96 wrote:
Fuck the stupid loadingscreens noone cares fix the fucking map system and dont put more unnecessary stuff in the game.

If you think that the people painting loading screens are the same people fixing the bugs and wirting the code, you really have no idea how a company works.

Also, by the looks of this thread, people do in fact care about the loading screens :)
These are amazing.
I'm surprised they weren't included with a supporter bundle.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Great wallpapers, thanks!

"
Felipe_GGG wrote:
Our customer support department is currently backlogged by several thousand emails and would like to apologise for any delay people may experience during this time.

Np, the support team is usually so unbelievable fast that everyone should have known already that the delay isn't their fault.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
this new artwork is incredible. only douches say otherwise. the act 2 one especially reminded me of mtg full-art lands, such a brilliant design.
the game works well, too, btw, nothing to complain about.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Yeah I was very impressed by the artwork, awesome stuff guys.
#NeverGoing90
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Yeah I was very impressed by the artwork

same here, I love 'em.
And now for something completely different..
The new load screens and many of the new map tiles are just beautiful.

I am in awe of your art team.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
PLs stop deploying 4mb patches, took me like 20 minutes to download and verify via steam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info