New Loading Screens and Wallpapers

Awesome work! :O)
Well done, GGG! The new loading screens are great!
"
morbo wrote:
Act 1 one is the best one, by far, imo.

Tend to agree. Giving me a new perspective, visually/literally, gave me a new perspective on the game, moodwise. :)

A3 is kinda cool too. No, silly web forum ppl ;D ... not cuz of the quasi* wiener-rolling, but ... because it, too, gave a new perspective. To see just a few of those wossname guys just kinda hanging around, casually .. it's like they're grazing or something.

Like ... "This is how they act when you're not around." Which, being player characters, I guess we wouldn't otherwise know, cuz we're always around! ;)

That, and the fact that there's only a few of them instead of swarms: it gives it a sense of desolation that for me evokes misc zombie apocalypse fiction. Which I tend to like.

(*btw yeah, it looks like a Wraeclastian fig leaf or something.)

Come to think of it, they actually all have this "new perspective" effect, but A1 made the strongest impression cuz it was first.

They're nice. Thanks!
Last edited by xSTGx on Sep 8, 2016, 12:07:14 AM
I also wanted to congratulate on the art. A1 is simply stunning, gave me shivers.
I also like A4 one but A1...
Last edited by anone on Sep 8, 2016, 3:57:06 AM
the artist in one genius!

those new pictures are very nice - good job
"
401Gaming wrote:
FYI Don't google Samantha GGG like I did

Forking hell. I didn't listen!!!!!
thank you for theese awesome wallpapers :)

i wish you would upload more though... especially the atlas theme you also have as background on the website is something i really want :3
Again no 1920x1200 version :/
Last edited by Thoian on Sep 8, 2016, 11:56:23 AM
more please and unrated to :)
i want that one to from the recycle bin from the office :)

and yes please

"
Thoian wrote:
Again no 1920x1200 version :/
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Sep 8, 2016, 3:22:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info