New Loading Screens and Wallpapers

"
PhuqDup wrote:
GGG; Please stop updating the game every day. Steam takes literally 30 mins to update a 4 mb patch. And for what? a new load screen? yesterday was 12mb for community builds? like just throw all of them into a big weekly update instead please?

Ah, the clueless run amok.

Patches were very important to solve client crashing and disconnect issues. Or perhaps if you experience crashing in your client all the time, you'd rather wait a week for a fix? -_-
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Woooaw ! Awesome, i love it ! thx <3 !
these are, by far, the improvement that made me the happiest with 2.4. supremely beautiful.
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
Beautiful art! Thanks, GGG!
Why ruins is so bad on second image?
"
Why ruins is so bad on second image?

What do you mean "so bad"? They're paintings done by hand, not digital, rendered art. They're meant to express a setting and a mood, not be pixel-perfect representations of a fantasy-based location.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
These pictures are great.
I sort of exptected every zone would have different one when I started AoW, but that would be too much of a work I guess.
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
Thanks for making them available as wallpapers! It's great to see them in higher res, with brushstrokes visible and all (does the person/persons who made them have someplace online they show their work? Not that I'm curious or anything). Though looking at the Act 4 one I can't help but hear the Shadow going "Swallow'd by the darkness".
so fucking goooooood

guys we also need 1 of the atlas and 1 of shaper like the one in the mapping device
Last edited by kredel on Sep 7, 2016, 3:48:45 PM
Yes what the guy above said. These look sick...now do one for every area and map of the game :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info