Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

I am leveling a shadow to try this build out. I am kinda lost here so would you explain more about your gems and it's links. it would be nice and thanks :)
He really explained the build very well in the OP. I think its more u who needs some basic knowledge about mechanics ;).
is it logical to make this build as trickster cause I like trickster and no need for elreon ring and shit also ez frenzy charges maybe go Hybrid gear no?
I am new so yea ;o; trying to understand more.
atm im using 4G1B1R

for other gears gem setup
chest - cyclone, coc, bv, ics, fortify
boots - cwdt, ic , bv, ice golem
other - whirling blade, fast atk, blood rage and some vaal skills

so for aura setup
dual curse or just 1 curse will be enough?

Aura - ent , disc , blas, warlords mark
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Last edited by bodohspam on Sep 29, 2016, 2:42:44 AM
@OP

Please tell me if this will work or not, i am currently leveling an occultist and i have the gloves 3% crit chance on socketed gem on gloves, do you think i will have enough crit chance to proc discharge with the occultist class?

I wanted to add Skyforge boots also to increases power charges gained.

thank you.
Last edited by Lolsean13 on Sep 29, 2016, 3:23:52 AM
"
Lolsean13 wrote:
@OP

Please tell me if this will work or not, i am currently leveling an occultist and i have the gloves 3% crit chance on socketed gem on gloves, do you think i will have enough crit chance to proc discharge with the occultist class?

I wanted to add Skyforge boots also to increases power charges gained.

thank you.

You'll have tons of problems to hardcap crit even with godly gear and +3% crit gloves in anything but an assassin.

Plus in a 4l you cannot really benefit from the extra powercharge generation method given by the 6l:

(cyclone>coc>bv>inc crit strikes>Additional accuracy>fortify) thus crippling both your dps against single target and your surv(less damage=less leech). Sure you could cut off add accuracy and fortify, but gl finding the right gear to cap both your crit chance and your accuracy in a CI build with 2 -8 elreon ring.I mean you're starved already for stats in every piece you wear whitout having to bother with crit and accuracy already.

Not conisdering that even with skyforth, that gives you 25% to gain a pc you wont be as close as the 6l setup in a single target scenario: cyclone 3 aps=3pc per sec + usually around 10 stack of bv = 13pc per sec against a mere 3 pc per sec+(25%*3) from the 4l + skyfort setup.

Its overall a bad idea doing this with anything other than an assassin.
thank you for feedback
Last edited by Lolsean13 on Sep 29, 2016, 3:54:27 AM
How viable is this without Voll's Devotion ? My budget is ~6 ex (malice and sockets for protector) and I'm not aure if i will have fun without it.
Hi,

after leveling my assasin to 91 and doin Uber as well as shaper i thought it might be a fun idea to try if i get it working with pathfinder .

Currently lvl 76 and doin well so far.
But pretty sure the dps can't compare to the assa but therefore i can play some funny things with flask and might even not need the ll gem what gives a bit to toy around with as well as the inc aoe isn't needed cause of shaper flask
Quiet unsure whats right choice to slot in , currently playing with ice spear whats alot of fun to look at with shaper flask and gives lots of pc charges, best choice mit be increased crit dmg, open for any idea's here .
Looks like pathfinder even needs more points to get to a well balanced spec, would be around lvl 95/96 to get to same lvl as lvl 91 assa.
Currently I#m sitiing at low 21k discharge dps compared to my assa with 60k (5ec 7pc 3 frenzy)
it feels really low, but missing some jewel slots as well as critdmg wheel.

So far

Have fun
Xentos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info