[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
tntkiller wrote:

yeah i know that lol the weaon is 68 i believe that doable what i mean is does the tree allow you to use the weapon effectively to get to 91+ for optimal tree usage :)

basicly if i get my char to 68 and have the gems and gear can i go play with my weapon :D

I think the term is build still scaling after reach lvl 90/or lvl hunger builds. Some builds have a full tree shape at lvl 90 or else, after that you can add some life node or else and still dont effect the build significantly.
Nice build bro, tnx for sharing. One question, do you stream? Or anyone stream with some Discharge builds from pages after OP (a lot of guys stream Blade Vortex)? I really like it, main reason I abandoned some other arpg game was Discharge but when I started PoE... get disapointed because every build using Discharge is ultra expensive (atleast for me). Now I can only can watch some old videos after CoC nerf... and play some totems :D.

P.S. Sorry for some "bad" words, english is not my native language. Cheers
"
ReMa86 wrote:
Nice build bro, tnx for sharing. One question, do you stream? Or anyone stream with some Discharge builds from pages after OP (a lot of guys stream Blade Vortex)? I really like it, main reason I abandoned some other arpg game was Discharge but when I started PoE... get disapointed because every build using Discharge is ultra expensive (atleast for me). Now I can only can watch some old videos after CoC nerf... and play some totems :D.

P.S. Sorry for some "bad" words, english is not my native language. Cheers

Helmann used to stream the Malice Fakener, not sure if hes still playing it.
"
Zaccie wrote:
"
gosubär wrote:
Is GGG even still aware of the leech problem with Malice?

They're aware and say it's not bugged. Just use CWDT Warlords mark + LL Gem

It is bugged. Theres no reason you can't leech from bosses. No way its intended.
hi i have one question:crit on ring from diamond ring or via mastercraft is mandatory? i think two stone ring and master craft all ress instead of crit maybe can be better for search high es gear with no ress problem and with power charge up and assasin mark and 6 link chest 4g i have high generation of power charge and i have at least 80% crit on spell.what do you think? sorry for my bad english
im thinking of dropping AM and replace with HOI , do u think it will worth it ?
Hi! Thx for interesting build!
I have problem with stun running this build (for example Merciless Izaro gets me stunned when i spining with cyclone), how i can deal with it if i dont have boots with enchant?
And also i have life(ES) leech problem on strong single target mobs/bosses (i'm using LL gem and WM with blasphemy) - is it bug still not fixed?
"
MEDVED_RUS wrote:
I have problem with stun running this build (for example Merciless Izaro gets me stunned when i spining with cyclone), how i can deal with it if i dont have boots with enchant?
And also i have life(ES) leech problem on strong single target mobs/bosses (i'm using LL gem and WM with blasphemy) - is it bug still not fixed?

As long as i remember cyclone make u immu to stun.
"
Zaccie wrote:

Crafted myself a nice helmet though

After look at that sexy hat, i threw 150c into my helm and no things above 300es show up
. Time to farm again.
"
T_Speed wrote:
"
MEDVED_RUS wrote:

As long as i remember cyclone make u immu to stun.

Yes, POEwiki says that you cannot be stunned during cyclone, but what interrupt me when?
I see different setup on the Voll's Protector, 3G 2B 1R (thread creator, main page), 4G 1R 1B (you guys) and even 4G 2B, which one is the optimal ?
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info