[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
sielma wrote:
What vorici u use to make 4g ? Calculator says that 1g is best option.

Also i was thinking to use facebrakers for more dmg. I should have around 8k es after change.
Only res are problem.

I wasted 1700 chroms trying for 4G like mille3nia. Now I cant even play my build coz i'm out of cromes and not even 3G. Beware of this step. It's most powerful on boss due to PC generation but unless rich I'd hold off. I play SF so I need to find many hundreds more chroms just to get back to 3g.
Git R Dun!
Currently doing really well as this build, have had 0 issues on maps and on uber lab, soloing it mostly, I party rarely.

Only things that come close are the bosses, simply because I cannot face tank them, I know my flasks are bad atm but is it worth dropping Herald of Ice for warlord permanently? Or do you think 1 vinktars will carry me through bosses.

Currently running from t9-t11 maps depending on what drops for me.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Sep 21, 2016, 12:31:25 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
I can not complete uber lab with it, lvl 78. izaro phase 2 just smashing me, 7900 es, tried like 5 times already, gg, lifeleech is not working, nothing is working, no dps. can you please look at my char and tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Where is your shock immune flask? You are shocking yourself with vinks and taking 50% more damage.

If you want to leech well you have to run warlords on blas and LL gem. Also on big boss - try and have two CWDT setups. One like this for more charge generation if you dont have 4G chest like some of the other guys

Finally you need to flask right. I use a basalt with anti freeze, vinks, armor flask with lightning immumity all three at same time to take uber izaro down. The fight is easy really. Don't think I ever died in lab with any build let alone this one and don't disable any ads.

i tried different flask, without that shoking one as well and had problems with life leech, also i was low level - 75. now switched to 2 curses version - assasin mark, warlord and bv, seems much better, now i can regen life on bosses and not dying, uber lab is very easy now.
I think my luck in this league is too big. Got 4g in 350 chromes (was using 2g)

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
sielma wrote:
What vorici u use to make 4g ? Calculator says that 1g is best option.

Also i was thinking to use facebrakers for more dmg. I should have around 8k es after change.
Only res are problem.

3G is what I did took me 3 tries. so about 400ish chromes
i've been turbolucky and got 4g in under 100 chromes with the 1g recipe.

Now however i'm paying that luck in linking the thing... i can't seem to make it :|
@op

Nice build man

@mille3nia

What'd your gear setup?
@mille3nia

where's your gear Mate?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
new patch! cospri life leech bug not fixed failfish
Thanks for guide, i just have one problem and that is defense. I keep getting one shotted by uber izaro and just a few tier 8-10 bosses will kill me since i cant leach as fast as they do damage and I currently have 7k ES.

What can i change to not die/get one shotted.
Last edited by Kaustix on Sep 22, 2016, 10:57:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info