[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

Mjölner alternative weapon ok?
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Alternative weapon,not found standard and not found poe.trade site

??!

Just enter the name of it...
http://poe.trade/search/otagahayeuhoho
OK,you pay ?
Mjölner god alternative?
Last edited by TheGrammaton on Sep 7, 2016, 9:52:23 AM
"
oRieLLi wrote:
Is 95/100% really needed? With the CD on trigger and the high attack speed of Cyclone wouldn't work also with much less crit?

Hi again. FWIW I tested for you (see my templar same crit tree) and you miss entirely too much because crit only sits at 64.6 with my GG crit gear. Add in Assains mark and still missing 1/4 of time having ~75% crit. Way to dangerous on boss. No machine gun effect means no healing fast. the 100% CC of Assassin cascades to more PC too so you have way more crit on boss and every hit crits which means heals too. I can't recommend any other class just plays way different on big boss with thier lower crit. Also sometimes going though packs I missed and had to back track. Not so with Assassin you simply click cyclone once and discharge goes off. I died 5x on mal. Hope that helps.

Later I'll make some farm videos with Assassin since you wanted to see that part.

Edit
Here is Gorge with Inc AOE at start and Conc on boss
https://youtu.be/068bD8iP7bQ
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 7, 2016, 4:27:02 PM
Hey great looking build and I'm thinking about trying it out but i have a few questions. One being is Enlighten lvl 4 mandatory or a quality of life gem? Also the video for the Inc AOE says its processing and I can't view it. IDK if i need to wait a little while or something wrong on youtubes side. All in all will give this build a try. Want a good end game build so I can try all content.
Last edited by ManaRays on Sep 7, 2016, 4:39:16 PM
"
ManaRays wrote:
Hey great looking build and I'm thinking about trying it out but i have a few questions. One being is Enlighten lvl 4 mandatory or a quality of life gem? Also the video for the Inc AOE says its processing and I can't view it. IDK if i need to wait a little while or something wrong on youtubes side. All in all will give this build a try. Want a good end game build so I can try all content.

No you only need level 1 enlighten if you use Vertex, 2 with normal helmet I just only had 4 ... any life leech gem ok. we dont care about regen rate with have instant leech.

Im uploading it now... very slow internet:P

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 7, 2016, 4:44:48 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:
Is 95/100% really needed? With the CD on trigger and the high attack speed of Cyclone wouldn't work also with much less crit?

Hi again. FWIW I tested for you (see my templar same crit tree) and you miss entirely too much because crit only sits at 64.6 with my GG crit gear. Add in Assains mark and still missing 1/4 of time having ~75% crit. Way to dangerous on boss. No machine gun effect means no healing fast. the 100% CC of Assassin cascades to more PC too so you have way more crit on boss and every hit crits which means heals too. I can't recommend any other class just plays way different on big boss with thier lower crit. Also sometimes going though packs I missed and had to back track. Not so with Assassin you simply click cyclone once and discharge goes off. I died 5x on mal. Hope that helps.

Later I'll make some farm videos with Assassin since you wanted to see that part.

Edit
Here is Gorge with Inc AOE at start and Conc on boss
https://youtu.be/068bD8iP7bQ

Elementalist could be also viable, with double ice golem you get 120% crit + 120% accuracy (30 per golem and 100% inc effect from ascendacy)
Elementalist good for reflect too. But Vinktars trivializes reflect with all class. Issue is you need 2 of them. Or you can run warlords instead of assassins. I will upload some reflecting maps.

Otherwise with 100% crit we apply all status effects anyway.
Git R Dun!
I finish, check my build thx
You need -8 mana rings... And need to level:)
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info