[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

damn i didnt see that ....

i took a mjolner in offhand and that can leech ( im life version )
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Relishx wrote:
I'm sure you're a busy man but if you really think Elementalist is best for hardcore would you mind sharing a few thoughts like what aura's you'd run / what ascendancy points you'd grab?

I tried elementalist - just look at "dis bitch crazy" in profile for tree

Problem is unless you have the +3 crit gloves (only available in ladder) and run cyclone in there you will miss firing a lot - thats why I went assassin for 100% crit on sword

I'd run enfeeble or warlords (when working again) for HC.

If you really wanted to be tanky you run two curse and ditch HoI...this tree has 254% ES as well so 12K ES no problem
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVxBQU1EQWdBQWZnVkNCeDROZkE1SUVIc1JMeEZRRVpZVjF4c2xJRzRpOUNqNktnc3FPQ3NLTEp3c3Z6VzVQVjlCbGtTclJuRkhCa2xSU2JGTHJreXpVREJTVTFXdVZtTlh5VjN5WDJwZnNHTkRaSjFzQzIwWmJXeHZubkJTZHdkLVdYX0dnaENEQ1lURmhxNkhFNG5UakF1TU5vLW1qX3FUSjVVdWw1V1g5Sml0bTdXY3BLRXZweXV1czdRTXRVaTVmTG1UdmpxLWlzTUp3enJLU3NyVDBCX1EwTkQxMThfWlc5c2EyMTdmc09kMDZRTHF1dXRqNl9Yc0dPeXc3NGp2Nl9EVjhoM3k0ZmszRVEtc21QZlhoRWhjYThOdG02RVlhamxTV0FlUFJoMFVqbVQzcHJiNjR2Y0JiNHQ2VWZ2TkZoOFlFelVYcEV5TGtQclVCOXlOMzIzdlN3PT0ACEFBQUFBUUFBAAA=

I did this build as inquisitor with +3 crit gloves and it's still pretty terrible. Relevelled as Assassin and was infinitely better at level 68 than my templar was at 90.
"
Zaccie wrote:
crit gloves and it's still pretty terrible. Relevelled as Assassin and was infinitely better at level 68 than my templar was at 90.

Hmm should give ~90% crit at full PC with those glove did it not?

What links did you run in 4L?

I'm only like lvl 35 in ladder so have not had a chance to test em:(

<----total casual
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 8:17:28 PM
what gems in the chest I'm brainless atm!!!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Zaccie wrote:
crit gloves and it's still pretty terrible. Relevelled as Assassin and was infinitely better at level 68 than my templar was at 90.

Hmm should give ~90% crit at full PC with those glove did it not?

What links did you run in 4L?

I'm only like lvl 35 in ladder so have not had a chance to test em:(

<----total casual

Close to 90 yeah it as still a bit inconsistent because of accuracy.
If you add me I'll give you the gloves to test when you're higher level if I still have them
"
onearmbandit2 wrote:
what gems in the chest I'm brainless atm!!!

Cyclone, Fortify, Faster Atacks, Additional Accuracy, Increased Critical Strikes, Power Charge on Critical. They are at the beggining of the post.
Still leveling up my guy so I don't have numbers, but if we run Warlord's instead of Assassin's Mark, how far off from max crit are we?
95% with no assasins mark on spells and attack.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
95% with no assasins mark on spells and attack.

Exactly, thats why i prefer to run warlord's mark instead of assassin's. It helps you a lot doing end game content, and you don't have to sacrifice that much DPS (still waiting for leech to be fixed, currently using Increased Critical Damage + Discharge + Conc. Effect).
talked with Chris, this is what he had to say, trying to clarify about the "curse reduction" though, does Lifeleech gem count as a curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info