[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

@Aim_Deep could you please add a skill tree progression to your guide?
what about Armour ?
"
SpartacusBG wrote:
what about Armour ?

Voll's Protector.
I know you've said Trickster is more defensive and Assassin is more offensive, but could you go into a little more detail why you wouldn't build it more like the old CoC? Like do you not need the double purity to deal with reflect? And isn't the frenzy charge generation / +1 frenzy charge better in some cases? What would you think about building it with 5 power charges 5 endurance charges and 4 frenzy charges as a trickster?
"
Relishx wrote:
I know you've said Trickster is more defensive and Assassin is more offensive, but could you go into a little more detail why you wouldn't build it more like the old CoC? Like do you not need the double purity to deal with reflect? And isn't the frenzy charge generation / +1 frenzy charge better in some cases? What would you think about building it with 5 power charges 5 endurance charges and 4 frenzy charges as a trickster?

What old CoC? I never used double purity. I either used saffels or double leech and flasks. You dont need it never have. Here is example
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405842
t
never understood trickster for any build with elrons rings around...other ascendancys offer so much more..that includes popular ones one tanky twirl or fakener. I played then as assassin and occultist respectively since you can get "free" cyclone with elerons rings and mana gained on hit jewel

I also think 1 frenzy charge which only activates on trash is nothing compared to going over to templar for more aoe, aoe power, and 1 more PC and 1 more EC which always function. Nothing compared to DPS and at least 95% crit assassin gives. The attack speed of trickster carries us over cap cospri can cast so it's superfluous.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 1:48:05 PM
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:
@Aim_Deep could you please add a skill tree progression to your guide?

This build is on hold IMO until Cospri's leech issue is fixed.
Git R Dun!
The ones I used to see always used Double purity and Discipline, I'm hardcore player so I value the 250 flat ES and survivability from double purity / disc. Have you ripped at all with the assassin version? I saw the deathless core which was inspirational, just curious if anything is super rippy currently, because if nothing really is then it should be way safer when they fix the leech ( if they do -.- )
"
Relishx wrote:
The ones I used to see always used Double purity and Discipline, I'm hardcore player so I value the 250 flat ES and survivability from double purity / disc. Have you ripped at all with the assassin version? I saw the deathless core which was inspirational, just curious if anything is super rippy currently, because if nothing really is then it should be way safer when they fix the leech ( if they do -.- )

Yes I ripped to minotaur in 16 map once and in testing leech people have been taking about. But that is leech issue coming to bear as discussed in ppgs 17-18.

If HC I can understand trickster for his fat ES. But i'd play elementalist for her 50% reflect reductions, run one stone golem with ice golem, and just taking more ES on tree to compensate.

Actually, in HC, I'd also run 7 of these too for 55% block and 75% spell block, enfeeble on blasphemy, underneath 11K ES and half reflect.:P

But really I would not play anything until leech is fixed.:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 1:59:53 PM
I'm sure you're a busy man but if you really think Elementalist is best for hardcore would you mind sharing a few thoughts like what aura's you'd run / what ascendancy points you'd grab?
"
Relishx wrote:
I'm sure you're a busy man but if you really think Elementalist is best for hardcore would you mind sharing a few thoughts like what aura's you'd run / what ascendancy points you'd grab?

I tried elementalist - just look at "dis bitch crazy" in profile for tree

Problem is unless you have the +3 crit gloves (only available in ladder) and run cyclone in there you will miss firing a lot - thats why I went assassin for 100% crit on sword

I'd run enfeeble or warlords (when working again) for HC.

If you really wanted to be tanky you run two curse and ditch HoI...this tree has 254% ES as well so 12K ES no problem
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVxBQU1EQWdBQWZnVkNCeDROZkE1SUVIc1JMeEZRRVpZVjF4c2xJRzRpOUNqNktnc3FPQ3NLTEp3c3Z6VzVQVjlCbGtTclJuRkhCa2xSU2JGTHJreXpVREJTVTFXdVZtTlh5VjN5WDJwZnNHTkRaSjFzQzIwWmJXeHZubkJTZHdkLVdYX0dnaENEQ1lURmhxNkhFNG5UakF1TU5vLW1qX3FUSjVVdWw1V1g5Sml0bTdXY3BLRXZweXV1czdRTXRVaTVmTG1UdmpxLWlzTUp3enJLU3NyVDBCX1EwTkQxMThfWlc5c2EyMTdmc09kMDZRTHF1dXRqNl9Yc0dPeXc3NGp2Nl9EVjhoM3k0ZmszRVEtc21QZlhoRWhjYThOdG02RVlhamxTV0FlUFJoMFVqbVQzcHJiNjR2Y0JiNHQ2VWZ2TkZoOFlFelVYcEV5TGtQclVCOXlOMzIzdlN3PT0ACEFBQUFBUUFBAAA=
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 2:26:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info