[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

yes man cost is 3 with two -8 rings.

here is my screen shot

Git R Dun!
"
stexnex wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Seems fine to me bro. look at 14 sec no adds and i heal off malichai..
https://youtu.be/OWqO_WLNQQs
this test was really tough...I tried many maps but I kill bosses so fast the leech never gets a chance to take effect.

Edit my flasks all normals with no leeching just 2% LL gem in cospro

Edit 2 This build was way more deeps than old CoC unless you played assassin before.

thank you very much!

but again, if you watch exaclty, the leech come frome killing the adds.

from 5:23 to 5:26 in your video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytX5j0tVSw&feature=youtu.be

you do about 3 or 4 discharges without any leech. then the adds spawen and you are leeching instant to full ES.

it's totaly weird for me, because something is wrong with this sword.

Someone needs to make a bug report then :)

I still will use the LL gem because ads still heal and we have limited vinktars.
Git R Dun!
I can confirm leech literally does not work on single target, it's broken. Unfortunatelly, this means build is not playable, unless you got vinktar and so much DPS that you can kill boss so quickly. I'm aware that it won't be so effective as with adds but at least we should leech something, otherwise we're left with no defense.

It's not fun to skip bosses really, I would rather play anything else. You can't even kill izaro on Merciless because of that.
Last edited by ojejku on Sep 12, 2016, 2:36:48 AM
"
ojejku wrote:
I can confirm leech literally does not work on single target, it's broken. Unfortunatelly, this means build is not playable, unless you got vinktar and so much DPS that you can kill boss so quickly. I'm aware that it won't be so effective as with adds but at least we should leech something, otherwise we're left with no defense.

It's not fun to skip bosses really, I would rather play anything else. You can't even kill izaro on Merciless because of that.

so is this something that will be fixed ?
As a workaround you can play with warlords mark instead of assasin curse. It won't be as effective as LL gem because bosses have curse debuff but at least you leech sth and sometimes mobs have immunity to curses (means you will not leech anything).

Otherwise go and play with other build unless you want to frustrate. No offence to Aim's build guide, it's hell great but this bug just destroys the fundamental defense we have and we're left with no defense, there's plenty other efficient builds.

@Aim I would suggest to put that issue into the guide and advise ppl using warlord's mark.

The bug is raised in the bug report subforum, we should hope GGG will fix that asap.
Last edited by ojejku on Sep 12, 2016, 3:19:55 AM
I am not having any issues with the life leech doing single target, but if some people do have problems, then GGG will surely fix it asap. Please don't make it sound like everyone will get the bug.
Last edited by Hughs on Sep 12, 2016, 3:34:42 AM
Everyone has that issue, your'e lying or you're not aware what you're talking about. It may seem it works in two circumstances, one is there are adds (mobs) and second is that you're using warlord's mark instead of assasin. The third option would be that you're using some other source of leeching. There's no other way.
Last edited by ojejku on Sep 12, 2016, 3:41:14 AM
I can confirm the leech bug and hereby hope they'll fix it soon, 'cause this Sword is even more fun than the old CoC Discharge stuff due to the shatter stuff :) .
I am telling the truth LOL, but if you don't believe me, then go ahead, keep bashing all the people. And no, i am referring to single target, tryed with crematorium boss and i do have leech.

Edit 1: I'm using discharge + lifeleech + conc. effect, and i play in standard. I am not using vortex.
Last edited by Hughs on Sep 12, 2016, 4:14:09 AM
according to your character profile you also have warlord's mark socketed. are you leeching single target with assassin's mark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info