How the Atlas of Worlds Launch Went

Hi

"Unrelenting now has a 25% chance to gain maximum charges on generating an endurance charge (rather than 100%).While we do want the Juggernaut to be effective at generating endurance charges, this made it far too easy and low-effort. It's still very good". <- that's a lie
nothing work with luck, i get 1 endurance.....
Unrelenting is the only reason why I am in the fu** labyrinth
Sure the rework of the maps is fin but thats all...

And map drop´s are poor
thx for nothing
Last edited by Dyvain on Sep 5, 2016, 4:05:18 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
the launch was a joke.

people got stuck in the que while streamers got a priority treatment and could race to maps easly.

So f*cking unfair !! GGG should restart the league in the same evening and let everyone be on the same page.

No more supporter packs buyout form me, you cheating b*stards

you have no supporter packs tho kek
"
Fakepott wrote:

many players hide them in their account settings.

especially useful if you write alot of one liners which would otherwise uselessly fill the page due to the last millenium forum engine only being able to display 5 posts on a page on average
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The California server was unplayable for serval days with unable to connect to patching server, unexpected disconnections and disconnected failed to connect to instance. I mean like trying a dozen times to get from the submerged passage to the ledge even on Saturday. Most of the time I couldn't even make it out of town. I finally gave up and stopped playing. Then I got the bright idea to change servers. The Texas server was barely playable. By Sunday I didn't get any errors but the latency has been wildly erratic. I haven't been back to the California server. It was frustrating not to be able to play much for the first few days. I've had so many problems with that server. The clock has been on military time since last year, and I doubt they even know it.

Thanks for the new content. I'm looking forward to buying some of content of the Dark Mystery Boxes in October. That was the best box so far.
"
The California server was unplayable for serval days with unable to connect to patching server, unexpected disconnections and disconnected failed to connect to instance. I mean like trying a dozen times to get from the submerged passage to the ledge even on Saturday. Most of the time I couldn't even make it out of town. I finally gave up and stopped playing. Then I got the bright idea to change servers. The Texas server was barely playable. By Sunday I didn't get any errors but the latency has been wildly erratic. I haven't been back to the California server. It was frustrating not to be able to play much for the first few days. I've had so many problems with that server. The clock has been on military time since last year, and I doubt they even know it.

Thanks for the new content. I'm looking forward to buying some of content of the Dark Mystery Boxes in October. That was the best box so far.

sorry to hear. make a post in the tech support section which contains a winMTR report to analyze your problems.
"
vio wrote:
"
Fakepott wrote:

many players hide them in their account settings.

especially useful if you write alot of one liners which would otherwise uselessly fill the page due to the last millenium forum engine only being able to display 5 posts on a page on average

i like the fact the people what only want money this league don`t gain as ever jejeje, maybe play the game for fun this time... (and please ggg fix the boss of fabric map)
Last edited by leonardorubin on Sep 5, 2016, 4:24:25 AM
Beside the few hours till entering to the AoW that patch/expansion brought a lot of headache for me. Ive been trying to get a solution to my issue from atleast 72 hours but there is none. Thats the thread i made during that time https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1719019 but unfortionately i feel that i wont be satisfied with fix or anything soon. Probably i will have to wait a few patches till they fix the graphics issues before i can think of playing a Hardcore character ever again.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
p.s With that lag that im suffering from i am hardly unable to play even a Softcore character properly , praying everything a bloodlines or a huge pack arive that i wont end up dead after "The Fight of the Screenshots" , so please honestly get a god damn solution to that. Its a shame..
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
also, grats to felipe for his first post!

welcome to the poe forums.

what do you do at ggg?
got answered.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
However, we've just hired a new recruit to help with our Community Management overflow. Felipe is one of our Community Managers from our Brazilian community. We're hoping that with the extra pair of hands we'll able to start putting more time into content like this again!
Last edited by vio on Sep 5, 2016, 4:37:28 AM
Report from Poland:

In the last weekend I was disconnected 2 times, both on friday. On saturday and sunday I had a few lags (during 20 hours of playing), but it wasn't problematic.

1) It's so funny to see a lot of new gamers, asking about everything on chat :D.

2) I have a strange feeling that RNGesus is much more gracious after AoW patch.

3) It's small thing, but eye-friendly. New passive skill tree looks nice.

IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info