How the Atlas of Worlds Launch Went

Mark hasn't posted in the mechanics thread since July 31. Please stop promoting it. Please stop the support team from deflecting all questions to it. This setup simply doesn't work. No one can get any answers.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Jan 23, 2017, 11:19:48 PM
nice 1 about d supporter titles.. points taken for both.. if I can buy 1 I would be proud of it ..but after sometime I might hide it too.. but d inventor made me laugh.. respect for both..

for d launch, m not a streamer but got in like on my first try.. everything was good.. smoother moves even for a low spec lappy like mine..i didn't even know that there were queue errors.. if not for the filter that needed a restart. I see the "first to enter" notifs now that im left behind.. but im not racing to first since Im still noob in my perspective(even worse during talisman,my 1st league)..there r pros who do..but not me.. if there will be a reset.. that will be nice.. real nice.. if there aint'.. its ok. im just gonna enjoy the changes.. its better enough for me..
This is three leagues in a row that had major problems - Perandus, Prophecy, and now AoW. Track record is pretty poor as of late.

Also, as I feared, you totally borked the map drop rates. No +2 map drops while progressing (since you haven't unlocked them yet). No unlocked maps sold by Zana, or in lab map cache.

And nerfed prophecy silver coin drop rate, it was nice having Navali in my hideout, but now she's just decoration since I don't have any coins to get prophecies.

It's a shame, because I can see all the hard work that went into this content, it just gets overshadowed by the poor performance.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
Mark hasn't posted in the mechanics thread since July 31. Please stop promoting it. Please stop the support team from deflecting all questions to it. This setup simply doesn't work. No one can get any answers.

actually, he advanced more through the wall of questions than i expected given the fact that ggg doesn't work on the wiki due to time constraints for their devs.

i think the mechanics thread served it's purpose which was not to answer questions but rather show the complexity this game slipped into in the last years.

and this is not just for the player side, everytime mark himself has had to look in the code or doku to see how things work internally he will have learned something: how should the player know?

---

i wouldn't make the game much less complex, it's ok if some players are just use stuff intuitively and get to early endgame. but the terms which describe core mechanics need to be defined and communicated more clearly. and, more importantly, graphically.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Keep up the good work. Looking forward to meeting the new bosses :3
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"Other than the server memory issues during the first few hours, the launch went smoothly and our players have been enjoying the Essence Challenge Leagues and Atlas content!"

Well... that's a nice way to downplay the tons of bugs people are encountering with Zana, the Shaper fight, the new maps, the Unique maps, etc.
I`m still crashing before login after reinstalling 2 times TODAY.

Didn`t play at all since the launch.

=(

Number one priority for GGG is to fix the crashes we always have as its not fair to be in
a high tier map and suddenly i crash to loggin screen and then i cant join again in map, i try to enter portal and says failed to join instance or something.
And if that wasnt enough last night, i had 4 crashes doing uber lab at exactly same spot all 4 times, thats 4 OFFERINGS come on, fix it wtf, and then you ask us to support you, support us players and we will support you back thats the way it goes.

Also is there a way to see in stash while in Atlas map? i can only see inventory, have to go in and out to check if i have a specific map that i have to play to proceed, and would be nice to be able to zoom in and out like passive tree in Atlas would make it easier as maps and letters are very small, these are just suggestions be better game play.

URGENT GGG FIX CRASHING ISSUES PLEASE
Hey GGG,

the good: great exps. so far new maps new bosses new crafting ++

the bad: start was horrible for people with a life :)

the old: game is still not optimized enough I feel a lot of people can play smoothly now from fps standpoint, but still I love to play hc .
So give me an option to change my grafics for save gameplay. (trials lagg, certain maps, areas & bosses lagg & ofc labatory laggs...) Optimize older cpus, give an option to minimize ground effects bring 64bit support ect. ect.

Finally I will see how the hc league goes I think there is potenial with lots of players around ^^

Have a nice week GGG team and hopefully some rest!

ps.:(where is my T-shirt ?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info