Severe Server Problems

"
Sept 4 update: Still server connection drops. Have to log off or risk death with my character standing with thumb up his bum.

It's a pain in the arse when you've almost reached the next checkpoint then freeze :(

Any updates?

Waiting too. At least a respomse would be awesome.

Still constant crashes and connection fails on Instance loading.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I just want to know when it's safe to try getting through the belly of the beast. It would be nice to make the next checkpoint at least :P
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
Sept 4 update: Still server connection drops. Have to log off or risk death with my character standing with thumb up his bum.

It's a pain in the arse when you've almost reached the next checkpoint then freeze :(

Any updates?

Waiting too. At least a respomse would be awesome.

Still constant crashes and connection fails on Instance loading.

I don't knwo if I have to be happy about this but at least I'm not the only one who can't play because of these technical issues. Didn't have anty problem like that before 2.1 (didn't play Perandus). But this league is even worse than Prophecy, which already made me feel like I was wasting my time.

Disabled engine multithreading, no change. I have terrible latency spikes (with FPS drops that should be related), not related to what I run alongside POE.

I tried to wait after loading screens when I enter a new zone, but i start to have latency issues whenever my char start to walk and / or a mob enter the screen and / or i activate an aura.

I switched to Windowed to be able to alt + f4, but the game just crashes all the time when I have extreme latency issues.

I hope you will come up with a solution :)
Hc63bj

wow if it isnt one thing its another ggg cmon get your stuff straightned out before the launch fr
9V4YA2
Last edited by oceansslay on Sep 7, 2016, 2:59:25 PM
Lost like 10 uber labs and one uber atziri(4 portals wasted on dc) in the last 2 days. pathetic.
come on GGG, it's already a week i cannot play,
stuck at loading screen forever
Was this ever fixed?
im getting killed and cant get any exp cause im either getting disconnected or lagged out died in uber so many times like this is there any way i can get less lag ?
I was getting stuck and being sent back to login screen whenever I used a portal scroll, or pretty much doing anything that goes to the transition screen. Plus it was going really slow and freezing alot. But I tried this and it worked. My computer is 32 bit, so DirectX 11 was not able to run right. Go into Options and switch back to DirectX 9. I have been playing uninterrupted for hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info