Severe Server Problems

"
SirZeriath wrote:

No need explanations , even if the "jokes" between players are caustics , real-life "enemies" not exist . It s just an issue at launching that will be fixed . I am just anxious because ,not happy to say , is the worst login ever in my 15 years of online gaming literally .

So you probably didn't experienced D3 launch day. :D

GGG acted immediately, added server capacity and tried their best to fix the problems asap. Does the problems suck? Aboslutely. Should they learn from it and prevent it for future releases? Yeah, ofc. Does being mad and spinning wild theories help the situation? No, not at all. (And I am not talking about people, that complain in a civil manner, it's their right to complain as customers when something at GGG went wrong).
"
acillatem wrote:

So you probably didn't experienced D3 launch day. :D

GGG acted immediately, added server capacity and tried their best to fix the problems asap. Does the problems suck? Aboslutely. Should they learn from it and prevent it for future releases? Yeah, ofc. Does being mad and spinning wild theories help the situation? No, not at all. (And I am not talking about people, that complain in a civil manner, it's their right to complain as customers when something at GGG went wrong).

I like to have a smooth game play experience (not talking about nature-born nerds around that destroy game) and i not wait to be all perfect . I am free-time gamer but have tried a lot games , this mistake will put GGG Devs in a serious concern at next time that will have a new major update with so many changes in-game . My complains are valid although i did over-react ( still human ...) but there is nothing to do about it . When end work and want to have a few relaxing game play , nothing serious , and still have crashes w/o the option to get in login screen ... well , it s not the thing you want to see . As you mention already ,they did learn their lesson for sure ( i guess ...) and hopefully they fix things up . And for the record still i cant login ... :(
I noticed that Chris_GGG has achieved only one Essence league challenge. Keeping the servers running is probably not available on my list. :thumbsup:
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I don't know why. I can login but after a few seconds i get disconnected. my internet is fine though
IGN: IWandToKill (Deadeye Ranger)
Build: Vaal Power Siphon
"
MirXD wrote:
I don't know why. I can login but after a few seconds i get disconnected. my internet is fine though

inb4: I don't have any problems game is fine the problem is on your side!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Only i have proble with starting game: "Unable to connect to patching server"?
I'm getting pretty noticeable frame drops in areas where there's rain, and general stuttering. It was all not perfect before the last couple of leagues, but it has gotten worse since the perandus league.

I've had a couple of lag spikes. One lasted about 15 seconds. Major frame drops immediately after entering a new zone.

No disconnects today.
Connection to London Server here in the UK is terrible, not playable at all. All other online games are fine though. Never had any problems before this patch.
Well, the point now is: when the server disconnect people, also "forget" the map and the progress with monsters, and it's not fun when you have killed a boss and you're gonna pick the items. When it happens three consecutive times... how to say it... errr... it's not fun
"
Adam320 wrote:
Game instances are taking up ten times as much memory as they did previously on our servers,
This is a buff!

the most epic comment in poe history ever.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info