Severe Server Problems

"
Malone wrote:
no reason to restart, this is not a race

It's always a race, noob.

RESTART, GGG.

RESTART or no GG
"
This is a joke. I've been to a bar and back and I still can't log in. Restart the fucking league.

Bar and back here, and now I can login but I'm level 2 and top player is 43. What a fucking joke.
"
AhmedParadox wrote:
I Have no idea why are you desperately trying to keep the game running, CLEARLY you are having issues why not just take down the servers until you fix them then bring them back up, I doubt anyone will mind that, most people are objecting about the fact that some people are already doing mid/late cruel and they are still level 1/not even logged in, it just makes no sense!!

because there isn't any problems with the server. There is just too many ppl trying to play that's all. Did you never got queue in a game first day release? stop bitching
"
Warbrasil wrote:
"
AhmedParadox wrote:
I Have no idea why are you desperately trying to keep the game running, CLEARLY you are having issues why not just take down the servers until you fix them then bring them back up, I doubt anyone will mind that, most people are objecting about the fact that some people are already doing mid/late cruel and they are still level 1/not even logged in, it just makes no sense!!

because there isn't any problems with the server. There is just too many ppl trying to play that's all. Did you never got queue in a game first day release? stop bitching

You just woke up,didn't you?
"
Chris wrote:
Our launch has uncovered a big problem where
our game instances are taking up ten times as much memory as they did previously on our servers.

Have you ever considered creating a TEST Realm / environment where you could debug the patch
BEFORE it goes LIVE ?

(the code for not making needlessly negative posts not breached)
My game crashes every time there is a gem inside a item and i attempt to pull it out w.o removing the gem. This is on brand new characters
Yeah... I was really hoping to get back into the game. Maybe try to go for level 100. But, I just can't go on.

You got us in game! GREAT! But it's still laggy as shit. So, this is another league I'll pass up on.

I'll get to my point.

I could get past the lack of reset, since really, I'm not a racer and I'm never in the top spots. And I very much wish that you guys would release updates on an updated trade system, but that too, I managed to get past.

But simply being unable to play the game, is just too much. And I feel that the way that user concerns are being addressed is simply insufficient. The reset could have just been denied altogether. You guys could have stopped that in its tracks, rather than stayed quiet. Where was Bex, our wonderful Community Manager throughout all of this?

*crickets*

And, I honestly do feel that edit 3 shouldn't even exist. Whether or not it's a lie or not, it's not really something that you can prove as written. If you said "We've managed to reduce the queue size by 95%", that would be fine. But something like "We've got 95% of players in-game," is unfortunately impossible to prove.

I'm sure there will be a "Server Issues Report" post that explains the details of this issue later. And, perhaps it's even for the best that GGG Support and Devs didn't say anything, because that may have caused more harm than good. Hell, I'm even willing to admit that maybe I missed some feedback, though I doubt it. But, the damage is done. I wanted to come back and play and couldn't. And I don't feel like the issues that occurred and are still occurring are being talked about properly by the staff. So I'm not playing this league and I'm gone again. I say this not as a player, but as a customer who has paid for content in the past, and was strongly considering the purchase of additional content with this expansion.

Perhaps next league we'll see some trade improvements and a better expansion release.

Until then,
"
Lemur_CZ wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Our launch has uncovered a big problem where
our game instances are taking up ten times as much memory as they did previously on our servers.

Have you ever considered creating a TEST Realm / environment where you could debug the patch
BEFORE it goes LIVE ?

(the code for not making needlessly negative posts not breached)

Thare is a test realm
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
This neverending "queue" is more evil than final boss Shaper... 3 and 1/4 hour and still cant login...
Last edited by Panther34 on Sep 2, 2016, 7:18:24 PM
"
Malone wrote:
no reason to restart, this is not a race

Are you new to this game? Or you didn't played any temporary league? Or maybe [Removed by Support] you dont realize how big diffrence is in prices of things between 1st and 2nd day.
Last edited by Sarah on Sep 2, 2016, 7:21:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info