Severe Server Problems

"
Hunt8722 wrote:
Cast on Crit won't go down without a fight

It vaaled itself on "Curse on Launch"
GGG you've been hit by coc.
Online 1 Steelmage SteelTeamAU Shadow 37 13618940
Online 2 Completed 1 Challengei_love_magix hehexDTotemington Templar 37 13272321
Online 3 BigPomelo BigPomiwnl Witch 37 13062682
Online 4 Completed 1 ChallengePohx Pohx Shadow 37 12589362
Online 5 Pam PamSleeps Witch 36 11297611
Online 6 Winterz WinteryIce Witch 36 11055332
Online 7 Sparrog Sparrog_EQ Duelist 36 10978348
Online 8 Zizaran ZizaranTeamBuff Templar 36
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
It's funny to me you think you have 95% of the people online. I have friends all over the world on Facebook and not one of us is online.

Your first act at the notice of errors should have been to shut down the servers and fix the issue.

League race is destroyed now no matter what you do. If you wipe, everyone that succeeded is scammed harsh. If you don't, everyone that dc'd is scammed harsh.

Mediocre, New Zealand.
Last edited by Omniend on Sep 2, 2016, 6:36:59 PM
So unfair..why couldn't they take all the servers down instead of letting 10% of the player base get hours ahead?
Reminds me of Dialbo 3 RoS launch. But they fixed their issues is under an hour or so. Probably because they had PTR running for months before launch.
Very sad that I can't play, but well... someone's bots are already farming those precious exalts for sure.
seems like the other way around ziz has been ddos us all
well there go your money ppl give to this gg here is ggg

but im sure in fucking 2week it gonna be playable
Edit4: To users who find that their client crashes when they try to move, could you check if there's a unusable gem on your left click? If there is, try removing it. We have a fix to that issue coming soon.

That was it for me, thanks !
"Pathofexile.exe has stopped working".

okay.

Edit3: We have around 95% of users in-game currently and are continuing to work on raising the number.

95%? more like only 5% in games and the less 95% stuck at que and login instant crash
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
Makinow wrote:
Mortal Kombat X
There is Brink too, huge crashes and performance issues specially for ATI users.

In both cases players have the option to refund if the game is unplayable thanks to Steam's refund policy. As a note, based on my 'c' that I put regarding refunds, practically every game that is available through steam is disqualified because Steam has a refund policy. You might want to say 'but Steam's refund policy has conditions.' But honestly, if a game is completely unplayable for you, (the key word is back), then you should be refunding the game before you play it for 2 hours or meet any other restrictions that I may not know of. You can do this for practically every game regardless of the service nowadays, even if you have to charge back through a credit/debit card.

This is completely different from GGG that does not give refunds. Or at least from my knowledge, it's substantially harder to get a refund for any Path of Exile release related purchase (supporter pack specifically) compared to refunding a Steam purchase. Most likely the people that already bought Supporter Packs are not going to be able to get refunds.

I could go on, and really research the GGG refund policy in-depth, but I think I've made my point.

In Brink's case Steam didnt even had a good refund policy back then (2011 i think). It was a hassle more than anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info