[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Just out of curiosity. If I do the 3 green do I have to reset the colors, use a chrom to randomize again? It seems like when I do it twice I get the same result and it is a waste of chroms.
Hi! I have a question about bow. What kind of gems setup and craft on weapon i should use?
It is very hard to get 4G2B, so you will see 3G3B quite a bit when using the vorici 3G craft. You simply have to pray you get lucky. I used 1000 chroms to hit my 4G this league.

For bow you simply move the gem links from the chest to your bow instead. 4G2B is still a good choice as it allows you to swap pierce for poison, but having a red socket as well is nice to get that level 5 Empower. I would just go with 4G2B and then run Path of Building to calculate if the Empower is worth it eventually. This guide does not really cover the bow version, as I don't like it personally. You should google how to craft a +3 bow, then use the same logic to force a +1 to all gems after you use your delirium.
gettin zealot oath from flask would save some points. Do I understand correctly that sulfur flask boost ed dot damage?
it will both scale ED damage and double dip poison damage if you use poison. I still choose to grab ZO in the tree though. For content like the labyrinth it can be very painful to rely on flasks to survive. I just did a Low Life build without Shav's, and protecting my 700 hp with Coruscating Elixir was not fun in the labyrinth.
Hey Nedieth, this is my first time playing as ED, I liked your guide and I'm following It, right now I'm level 74 but I think my damage is very low for Atziri or maps T11+, am I doing something wrong?

"
||Essence Drain|| 10.094,3 DPS // 27.481.5 chaos dmg per second // 6.65 seconds
7375 ES (shit ES items)

Tree Lv 74
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQMeA-4HHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlha_GGoZihzcHRQdvh9BIvQkiyaIKPorCiymM4c1uTeDPLY9X0kTSVFMg1JTUq9XyVgHXEBca1yKXfJiWmf8aoxsC20ZcNR0gXWedoJ4L3vXfOV_xoCzgseESIfLieCPGo9Gj_qQ1pFHkx-TJ5UulwaXlZf0m6GhL6LZpuunCKcrp5uw2LQMtNG1SLcwuJO7Tb6KwzrDbcSiyAzIFMrTzxXaO91f35jmWOha6rrrY-vu8NX1b_fB99f5pPno-tI=

Equips
Spoiler

I have another question.
You put "Energy From Within" Jewel near "Melding" node ?
"
HyosoHojin wrote:
Hey Nedieth, this is my first time playing as ED, I liked your guide and I'm following It, right now I'm level 74 but I think my damage is very low for Atziri or maps T11+, am I doing something wrong?

"
||Essence Drain|| 10.094,3 DPS // 27.481.5 chaos dmg per second // 6.65 seconds
7375 ES (shit ES items)

Tree Lv 74
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQMeA-4HHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlha_GGoZihzcHRQdvh9BIvQkiyaIKPorCiymM4c1uTeDPLY9X0kTSVFMg1JTUq9XyVgHXEBca1yKXfJiWmf8aoxsC20ZcNR0gXWedoJ4L3vXfOV_xoCzgseESIfLieCPGo9Gj_qQ1pFHkx-TJ5UulwaXlZf0m6GhL6LZpuunCKcrp5uw2LQMtNG1SLcwuJO7Tb6KwzrDbcSiyAzIFMrTzxXaO91f35jmWOha6rrrY-vu8NX1b_fB99f5pPno-tI=

Equips
Spoiler

I have another question.
You put "Energy From Within" Jewel near "Melding" node ?

Levels on ED and it's supports are VERY important. If you want immediate damage a corrupted level 20 with 20% should be fairly cheap. Work on helmet enchant after that.
Essence Drain is not one of those builds that can skip content. If you expect to jump from dried lake to Atziri or red maps, you are going to have a bad time. At a minimum you should have a full level 19 5L and a decay weapon before attempting Atziri, and at level 19 gems anything over tier 8-9 maps will start to feel slow. You should focus more on getting xp efficiently and getting up to level 85 at least before you start worrying that the build is slow for end game. We do have quite a bit of travel in the tree to get to all the juicy damage nodes, and all those are needed to make your life comfortable.

Focus on going faster, then you can worry about Atziri (which is extremely easy) once you get most of the passives. Energy from Within is extremely expensive at the moment, and I have not used one the last two leagues. I just drop the melding cluster and throw a rare jewel in that slot instead. If you feel you need more ES, you should get one at melding.
Just did my first uber Atziri kill with this build :D

13023 ES
ED 15094 (19800 frenzy)
dot 43525 (50523 frenzy)
Loot

Gear used

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info