[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Nedieth wrote:

I didn't change anything in the build from my usual mapping setup. I am quite sure that BotC would be better for the fight. Maybe even Kaom's Roots would feel good. All the spells/attacks in the fight are so hard hitting that the stun/slow immunity might be worth it even for an evasion build...

Did you found most of this equipment or did you just buy them as you when along? Right now, the Impresence amulet costs 3 ex... I remember buying one for 50 chaos in Bestiary...
I think I bought pretty much everything for this character. I usually play self found up to maps, then I buy Allelopathy and a few 1-5c rares just to get some life and resist cap. Then I gradually swap out items in order to fit the other uniques while still maintaining res cap and getting enough dex.
How important is gem quality here? Also which gems should I use my gcp first?
After reading the patch notes, how do you feel about the Vaal Blight skill? The Hungry Loop for a 5l ED making room for a 6l Blight/Vaal Blight looks interesting. Still, as SSF I will chance for Alellopathy since I might never get past a 5l if unlucky...
@Linw3, I am uploading a video on the subject right now. Hopefully you will get your answers there.

@Zukoi, gem quality is very important on pretty much everything in the build. I usually vendor my gems in support links for level 1 20%, and vendor 1 set of damage supports at a time for the Allelopathy and ED links. Once the damage link that I vendored reaches a more comfortable damage level again (usually around level 17/18), I vendor the second set. If I run a lot of Uber labs the first few days of the league due to a good layout, I usually just spam GCPs on the ED and allelopathy links to get them all to 20/20 quickly.
I know you have a section on going LL, but what are your thoughts of going CI with this build?
CI could be interesting, especially if you can live without a couple of the speed and damage related ascendancies so you can get the points to the right. I am just not convinced that CI can get enough ES since it can't abuse Presence of Chayula but still needs stun immunity.
I made a way stronger build than urs looking at the tooltip comparison on pob. My huild gets 346k with no low life while urs gets only 399k, mine gets 450. Check it out . Char name is orewahokageninaru
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.

Also watcher's eye with clarity passive

my current setup for ED trickster. Aspect of the Spider was tricky to work in there tho.

Any comments or suggestions welcomed
Last edited by kushorange on May 31, 2018, 8:46:28 PM
Talking about your last video, I agree with you on the "Occultist being slow" matter.

When trying to play lowlife in all my ED iterations, I decided to use the Haste aura and the Elder jewel with Onslaught on kill to get the best possible clearspeed. Sadly, the Profane Bloom thing hurts clearspeed a lot, no matter what you gear for. Lowlife Scion is vastly superior when talking about clearspeed, because she can get more cast speed from the passive tree (by simply getting more passive points from her ascendancy) and the Flesh offering thing / the extra cast speed from the Necromancer sub-ascendancy. And because Profane bloom is not a thing for the Ascendant, lol.

Being kind of a precursor about the Hungry Loop use, I went with ED into it because I was super satisfied with the clearing times of a 5L ED (Hungry Loop 5L ED dps when going lowlife is pretty similar to a 6L lifebased one) and I wanted to have the best possible single target with Blight without being forced to use Allelopathy.

Now that Vaal Blight comes into the game, this choice appears to be still the best one. 6L Blight + Vaal Blight in the chest and 5L ED in the ring.

The Haste aura + Temp chains + Breath of the Council combo solves the Blight duration issue on bosses with the Occultist and makes you reach pretty reliably 20 stacks of the debuff.
Last edited by djnat on May 31, 2018, 9:52:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info