[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Is there any way to run low life without shavronne?

I was following the life build, but low life looks alot more powerful in the long run. Should I stick to the life build until I get one?
Is there a way to use righteous fire with low life or would it be bad. Can you check my equipment as well please? Most of the gems are maxed and 23% My ED tool tip is around 30k. How do you get yours to 60-90k
@kammalleri, in theory, it is possible to use Solaris Lorica instead of Shav's, however it is next to impossible to colour properly, and sucks extremely hard. I would stick to life until you get your hands on a Shav's, or even roll CI if you can find a nice vaal regalia. The goal of my life tree is to roll CI/LL eventually. If you choose to stick to life, there might be better ways to do it out there (like playing occultist for regen to both ES and hp).

@16vor1006, your ED gem is level 20 with no empower (pierce instead). the base damage of a level 24 empower which I currently run is over 50% more base damage, where you get 19% from your pierce. I also use witch flask nodes and both witchfire brew and a sulphur flask rolled for more effect to further increase my damage. There are more minor details, but those are the big ones I see straight away. Keep in mind that my char is on standard, and is using gems i have accumulated over 3-4 hc leagues worth of gem leveling. It has taken me one year to get my gem setup to where it is at the moment.

You can run RF with this build, yes. at level 95-96 you are able to grab enough regen to barely degen at all with RF up (with level 23 purity of fire and a lot of messy changes). I am pretty sure I would get past the 100k mark fully buffed with RF atm, but it is a pain to play. While running RF, your ES recharge never kicks in, and you rely on ruby flasks and the Patient Reaper ascendancy node to regen. The DPS is great, but the play style is a mess. This build already has the DPS to kill all the content in the game, and RF does not really make it better at doing so despite the massive tooltip.
"
Nedieth wrote:
@kammalleri, in theory, it is possible to use Solaris Lorica instead of Shav's, however it is next to impossible to colour properly, and sucks extremely hard. I would stick to life until you get your hands on a Shav's, or even roll CI if you can find a nice vaal regalia. The goal of my life tree is to roll CI/LL eventually. If you choose to stick to life, there might be better ways to do it out there (like playing occultist for regen to both ES and hp).

What would you suggest if i want to use it in the new league? It feels bad to basically pray on a shav drop
I always progress like this: Play pure life to start with, then start getting some ES as I gear up for merciless. I then reroll CI when I manage to get an ilvl 72+ 5L vaal regalia. I continue to work on my CI gear until I have at least 10-11k ES, then I start farming Uber lab, vinktar square, atziri or whatever I feel will make me the most money before I buy my Shav's. Rerolling LL when I get the Shav's to be 6S5L, then refuse the Shav's once I get hold of 2-300 fuses again and hope for a 6L.
For faster clears try swapping Void Manipulation with Greater Multiple Projectiles.
Was suggested ingame and even though the tooltip DPS drops a lot the clear speed is increased.
Just using Essence Drain on mobs works quite well. At least for me on lower level maps up to T10.
Of course on bosses swap back to void manipulation although i do find that extra projectiles make targeting easier.
Cheers all and thanks to the ingame help guy, won't mention his name but if he reads this he will know.
Great build. Trying this in the next league.
Sad to see decay getting nerfed. Maybe a bow with +2 and the quiver combo might turn out decent next league with poison. I pretty much wanted to go this build again, but it's too early to say something yet, have to await the patchnotes.

Anyway, this build turned out o be my most successful throughout 3 leagues I've been playing this game. Experience wise for sure since I never reached beyond 96 previously. Thanks again, Nedieth for the amazing guide, all the help and theorycraft behind it.

My gear acquired, turned out very nice by the end of this league. With a HeadHunter I still managed to reach ele weakness cap with siwtching 2 of my jewels. Also been doing at least everything endgame wise deathless, at least 1 time (with the exception of Gandmasters due to the chaos immune guy). Including Uber Atziri, Shaper, all Guardians with very rippy mods.

I ended up with 13.3k ES, 50k dot dmg i HO (about 18.2k tooltip) This is with Ele Weakness cap and abit more without the cap.

The gear I managed to get this league:
Spoiler

Anyway, hope to see some of you again in next league, and also considering doing myself a christmas gift in form of new laptop so might even join you in HC league.

Gammel
"
EDMOSES wrote:
For faster clears try swapping Void Manipulation with Greater Multiple Projectiles.
Was suggested ingame and even though the tooltip DPS drops a lot the clear speed is increased.
Just using Essence Drain on mobs works quite well. At least for me on lower level maps up to T10.
Of course on bosses swap back to void manipulation although i do find that extra projectiles make targeting easier.
Cheers all and thanks to the ingame help guy, won't mention his name but if he reads this he will know.

You can also get a Dying Sun Ruby Flask instead, saves a gem slot and will make aoe clearing stuff easy! But it's all about the budget, if you have currency, go for it!

It's been great to see what kind of gear you have been able to acquire during the league larsahh_, your gear turned out amazing, and I am happy to hear that the build can be enjoyed in softcore as well.

Yesterday I had a go at Shaper with a "traditional" Consuming Dark setup and no decay. He went down, but during phase 3 I never really felt that I was in control of the fight. Next league I will play this build as a starter, but I don't think I will go for guardians in hardcore. The DPS without decay is a bit low, as well as the leech/regen the build provides is slightly too low for me to comfortably farm guardians in a hardcore environment. For now it looks to me like Essence Drain will be a tier 2 skill for the upcoming league, even though it is extremely strong for everything sub t16.

and @EDMOSES, GMP is especially strong in combination with 100% pierce, poison and Bino's as an offhand. Personally, I like to get closer to packs and rely on large AoE from Contagion to increase my clear speed, as well as using Abyssal Cry. It all boils down to personal preference, and I am happy that you are comfortable enough with the build to try out and find setups that you like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info