[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Also was wondering what armor to use since I’m playing ssf for the life mom variant. Would love perfect form but will be hard to get as ssf without breach mod

Have these to chose from:

The beast fur shawl
Cospris will
Carcass jack
Craiceann’s carapace
Deaths oath
Shav (don’t have presence of chayula)
Currently using tabula

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.
Hey!

Im start to playing this build and it's awesome! TY for this!
BUT
when i go to T13+ i feel what i'm rly squishy. And maybe not enough damage.
My pob - https://pastebin.com/eA0txpd8 .
Profile - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ermakzoj/characters name Ermak_ED .

Pls bois can some1 tell me what im doing wrong?

PS i don't lucky with 6L perfect form...
"
ntencex wrote:
Question regarding going low life trickster. I am play ssf beastery league. I beast crafted a shavs. Is it possible to go low life without presence of chayula? Pretty hard to get it now that breach is not zana mod

It is possible, but it's A LOT worse without PoC. The ES and Chaos resistance lost are really impactful in endgame content.
@Naofel, I think it would be easier for me to link directly to what my gear looks like instead of going through your items in detail. Keep in mind that my items are pretty good. To start out with, your items will not be as good, but eventually you will get there. Everything is listed in order of priority unless otherwise is stated.

The most important part is to get high life, mana and resistances through rare items:

Now, we get to the first item that makes the build much better for killing bosses and rare monsters:

These gloves with this gem setup (links are irrelevant) will give you a ton of damage when you get to level 68.

With these gloves and random rares in the rest of your slots, the build will function. We will now move on to getting more survival. My first priority here would be this:

This thing requires a lot of dexterity and has -30% cold resistance that you need to compensate for. When your budget is low, you might need to skip the uniques below in order to get the elemental resistances you need for your character.

When you eventually get better gear, you can get items like these:

Atziri's Step will help you stay alive more easily. Impresence lets you link Despair and Blasphemy and it reserves no mana. These items are not needed and are more for personal preference.

Lastly, the weapon depends on what you want to be good at. For good DPS you should get this:

If you want to go fast, you can get something like this:

I hope this list helps you somewhat when you are progressing your character.

@ermakzoj, everything looks fine to me with your setup. I would consider getting a Stibnite Flask instead of either your Quartz Flask or Basalt Flask. Stibnite helps a lot when you are zooming through maps. I usually try to stay at the edge of packs, but when I sometimes/all the time Shield Charge straight into the middle of one, getting the Jade/Stibnite combo up at once will help you a great deal in staying alive. The smoke cloud that the Stibnite leaves is a powerful defensive mechanism.

When it comes to the damage output, I don't have any input. The build will never deal as much damage as other builds, but it should be enough to comfortably get through the game.
@Nedieth

Thank you for the reply, that will help a lot !
Hey, great guide, I just noticed that your passive tree links do not seem to be working anymore, just so you're aware!
Would appreciate help. I am playing ssf and don’t have easy access to the perfect form or any breach league unique armors. I have the pieces below. Which one would be best for this build?

Have these to chose from:

The beast fur shawl
Cospris will
Carcass jack
Craiceann’s carapace
Deaths oath
Shav (don’t have presence of chayula)
Currently using tabula

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for mentioning it. I have not yet updated the details of the main guide, and it is nice to know what links are broken.
@ntencex I say Cospris Will. Temp chains and despair is very powerful. The only other is Carcas Jack. I think only Evasion piece's.
Restructured the guide somewhat to remove some outdated information. Added a new intro on Bestiary League. Only remaining thing to add is an Uber Elder kill. Sadly, I have been unable to spawn him in my atlas. After burning all my currency on high tier maps to get a t15 Elder for my final Shaper Orb, I have still been unable to get it. Hopefully I will be able to upload a kill later in the league.
Last edited by Nedieth on Mar 15, 2018, 4:30:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info