[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

is it only one way to more tanky and not squishy?
You should get a Jade flask instead of one of your mana flasks. You might also want to get some life on your gear. You will always get one-shot with that low life.
"
Nedieth wrote:
You should get a Jade flask instead of one of your mana flasks. You might also want to get some life on your gear. You will always get one-shot with that low life.

but which one flask should I change and what items to get more life or to be more tanky to maybe can take some strong shots on me, maybe I should change something in Pantheon, Items, passive tree?
I really don't know and I don't want to rebulid everything to spend more than 2-5 ex

Pasive Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAPuBAcEswceCPQOSA-rES0RLxGWE20UCRa_GDwYVhzcHb4i9CSLJogmlSj6KwosnDLRM4c2PTpYOuE8LTy2QYdFR0kTSU9JUUyzUq9VS1XGWrlcQF3yXyph4mKsZ_xo8mpDaoxsC2yMbRlw1HWedoJ8g3_GgLOCx4Nfg8yD24TFhTKHy4ngiw6PGo_6kUeTH5MnlS6XLZeVl_SbtZ2qogCi2aebrJitSrDYtNG1SLcwtz64k7tNvKq86r0nwGbDOsgMyBTPFdAf2L3aO91f5ljrY-vk6-7v6_Af8NXyRfVv99f5pPno_go=?accountName=NCmply&characterName=NCmply
Those life mana passives under the MOM are very good. You should have no need for a mana flask. The jade, stibnite, and quartz are very good for our defense. Could craft life on rings and amulet and other gear that can be
Last edited by Noctide on Jan 15, 2018, 12:05:29 PM
You have no life roll on helmet, shield, amulet and neither of your rings. Assuming you can get at least t2 life on those items, you are missing out on almost 400 flat life, which would give you a total of over 1k extra life. With some careful investment you should be able to get around 1.5k EHP out of your gear without having to invest in the 2-3ex+ items. For an evasion based character, getting a solid EHP is vital for it to feel good.
Hey Nedieth,

Using your build as a guideline this season, having fun with it. Just wanted to Let you know, if the money is there, using the Chaos Impresence with Clear Mind is a great source of DPS increase :)

Thanks for this guide!
Like this build and playstyle very much, but I am struggling with the red elder fight.

I have a feeling that there's a pantheon combi that I'm missing (tried various)- also my flask game is horrible in general- I never seem to be able to keep flasks up.

Managed to get Elder to the portal phase, but struggle with keeping the floor free of degen puddles, only working strat I have so far is trying to get behind him all the time to avoid his freeze and so forth.

Any tips would be appreciated
Hey Nedieth!

Love your build! I played a CI occultist version a couple of leagues ago and came back using your guide.

Here's my take atm https://pastebin.com/tVcW7uV1

Still need to quality my gems and to get more jewels sockets, but everything goes down very quick and survivability is no problem atm. Doing yellow maps with ease.

I'd like some pointers on what to upgrde next... i feel like resists and stats are fine... so maybe fine tuning?

Thanks again!
@Kizach, I am afraid I can't be very helpful with tips on red Elder. I haven't had the time to remake an ED character after I started playing on Abyss SC, so I have no experience with it.

@drwranck, your gear looks solid for the time being. You might start feeling that you are a bit low on either mana or life eventually due to a few items having slightly low rolls. Just keep going with what you have at the moment and invest in jewels as you level up. You will hopefully be able to tell yourself if you need more mana or life when you get to the point where further upgrades are needed. Keep in mind that ED relies heavily on gem levels. If you push too fast into red maps, you might feel the need to buy a 20/20 or 21/20 ED to be able to keep up with the increased DPS requirement.
Red Elder is a pretty heavy DPS and mobility check. You'll get used to the timings of each phase once you get enough practice. A Tier 14-15 Elder is significantly more difficult and intense when compared to a T10 Elder. You have to minimize your damaging downtime trying to move around with shield charge in the best possible way. Wither totem positioning is vital, protect it and optimize your recasts. The portal phase can be extremely hard if your DPS isn't too high and well-focused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info