Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

What would you guys suggest my next upgrade be? I'm only level 73 and I'm sitting at 4.7k hp/ 1325 mana after reservation. Have quite a few talent tree nodes to get still
Last edited by cjbender on Jan 6, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
evasion helmet. different shield like this but more spell damage and life
It has more resist and way more cold
"
Noctide wrote:
evasion helmet. different shield like this but more spell damage and life
It has more resist and way more cold

Awesome, yeah i got that shield for 10 chaos, was a bargain! :D
@saintrobot, I very seldom get as far as Vaal Temple bosses on my characters, so I am not confident enough with the fight with map mods to give very good advice. Based on my experience from Uber Trio, I can only recommend running around until you see you can snipe the ranged one, and when she dies just get the other two down while kiting in circles. You should be able to take a hit or two from them, so kiting them into your AA trial, then applying ED and thenb channel Blight for as long as possible before you have to move.

@cj, gear looks pretty good. I would maybe focus on jewels and have some live searches going for incrimental upgrades on your current gear. As you start to get into the 80s, jewels will play a more important role in your further damage upgrades.
"
Nedieth wrote:

@cj, gear looks pretty good. I would maybe focus on jewels and have some live searches going for incrimental upgrades on your current gear. As you start to get into the 80s, jewels will play a more important role in your further damage upgrades.

Awesome, yeah im running two boss dps jewels right now., the Spreading rot jewels... I just did uber lab, and it was a joke. lol... I pre placed totem, hit with one ED and a Contagion and just ran circles while he died. I also got new flasks., and man... this is unstoppable with flasks up..

I haven't checked what PoB says my damage is, but this is my ED damage...

Last edited by cjbender on Jan 6, 2018, 4:06:30 PM
Delete
Last edited by cjbender on Jan 6, 2018, 4:57:49 PM
You can use it if you want for pure DPS. I just prefer to stay alive while clearing maps. If you want to incorporate Despair, you should look into getting Impresence into your setup.
Managed to get a solid gem setup that works nicely for LL while running Allelopathy.

Gear + links are below, still need to optimize the gear but essentially you run a 2 link shield charge/faster attacks and a 2 link disc/Blood magic. Throw your dual curse blasphemy in the breath of the council.

I ended up with a similar setup when I tried to figure out how to LL for 3.1, although I went with 2L Wither instead of 2L Shield Charge. Also noticed your jewel in the belt. You might want to change that ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info