[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

It can definitely work, try it out and see if you like the differences it makes =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
And Kondo's Pride? Is it viable? It has more dps than Hezmana's and it's cheaper on HC at the moment!

I'm picking the Champion class.
Hezmana's
why use this? can explain me the reason?
thank you
hi thx for build and share it with community
have a question why weapon elemental damage ????

"
usagikuma wrote:
hi thx for build and share it with community
have a question why weapon elemental damage ????

Because of Hatred :)

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Lifting,

Another great guide. I was thinking about playing Warchief for this league but decided on ED instead. Low and behold, by level 30 I was gifted a nearly perfectly rolled pair of facebreakers. I've been feverishly looking for a build where I can put them to use and am wondering how well they work with these totems. I know you mentioned the gloves briefly in your video but what alterations would you make if you were going to use them? Do the axes just end up being better in the long run? Thanks for your help!
Nobody having trouble with stats? (str dex int)
Thoughts on using Kingmaker for this build?
Seems like the axe had decent DPS - do you know if the poems count each others as allies?
"
Nobody having trouble with stats? (str dex int)

That's normal, you have to use either jewellery (with +dex, +int or + all atributes) or spend some passive points into +30 nodes in tree.

Pretty fun build by the way LNB, currently using Facebrakers and BoR with some modifications in tree until i can get Atziri's Disfavour.
Nice build and I like it this far.

I have been thinking:

Instead of using a Decoy Totem why not use Phase Run as further gem in the CwDT setup? First phase of it makes you faster and be able to move through enemies - hence getting out of the danger zone. Second phase should increase the physical damage. Not sure if second phase also boosts damage by totems.

Also: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Starforge seems to be a rather nice weapon for this build
Last edited by hyper_ch on Sep 6, 2016, 5:16:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info