[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

"
Potterapple wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game and I started with this build and so far it's been really easy.

I have a question though why not take Totemic Mastery with this build?

Yeah, if you have an extra 5 points to allocate, then you can give it a shot. I'd say a move to TM can happen when you're close to 90. Up to you.

Cheers!
"
Soulseeker84 wrote:
unfortunately Cast When Damage Taken ist not working anymore with Enduring Cry & Decoy Totem.
Any recommendations for alternatives?

You don't use those with CwdT, and it has not worked like that for quite a while now.

Manual cast both of them, no alternatives needed, since it works as intended. The cwdt is just for the Flame Golem upkeep.
Last edited by Zietlogik on Dec 12, 2016, 2:40:25 PM
So basically, I started out following this guide. Thanks a lot for the inspiration! This is what I ended up with, and I can do all content besides hall of grandmasters.

I REALLY recommend people giving the "Perseverance" belt a shot. The perma onslaught with champion ascendancy is fantastic. :)
"
Thefatpunk wrote:
So basically, I started out following this guide. Thanks a lot for the inspiration! This is what I ended up with, and I can do all content besides hall of grandmasters.

I REALLY recommend people giving the "Perseverance" belt a shot. The perma onslaught with champion ascendancy is fantastic. :)

Nice gear man! Are you still running this build?

Cheers!
"
Thefatpunk wrote:

Have you tried the flask Witchfire Brew? 65% DOT
"
Vonburke wrote:
Nice gear man! Are you still running this build?Cheers!

Yeah I can't decide what build to switch to for fast mapping. Just lol'ing around doing high maps with this guy atm.

"
Vonburke wrote:

Nah I keep forgetting it, thanks for reminding me, will check it out now! :)

But yeah, again. I think lifting made a great basis for a solid warchief build. I just wanted to show how much it's possible to scale it! :)
"
Thefatpunk wrote:
"
Vonburke wrote:
Nice gear man! Are you still running this build?Cheers!

Yeah I can't decide what build to switch to for fast mapping. Just lol'ing around doing high maps with this guy atm.

"
Vonburke wrote:

Nah I keep forgetting it, thanks for reminding me, will check it out now! :)

But yeah, again. I think lifting made a great basis for a solid warchief build. I just wanted to show how much it's possible to scale it! :)

Right on man! Thanks for breathing life back into the build lol! What passives did you choose in the late 80's?
"
Thefatpunk wrote:

WOW mate, really impresive.. im just runing that

Im thinking on improve my items, seeraching for motivation to play. Im thinking in buy a kaom´s heart, i have 5893 life with Belly, i think is better than lightning coil.. anyway, im not sure about belt, is really difficult to cap the resistances
Last edited by Gorrinako on Dec 15, 2016, 1:07:30 AM
How did u guys manage ur Dex and Int Management? Need to Roll both on my items.
Did u choose another tree path with Attribute notes?
Nice gears btw!
"
HarryHaller wrote:
How did u guys manage ur Dex and Int Management? Need to Roll both on my items.
Did u choose another tree path with Attribute notes?
Nice gears btw!

I have 1 high int roll on a ring, and a ton of dex from using devoto's devotion helmet. That's all I need besides the pathing nodes. I don't have enough dex for a max level vaal haste, but let's be real. It really doesn't matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info