[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Hatred reserves 50%, that makes 85% with Enfeeble Aura.
However, it doesn't leave you with a lot of mana to cast totems + Enduring Cry. [/quote]

Thanks for your reply.

The gem tooltip says it reserves 50% mana, but the skill icon says it reserves 70% mana. When I turn on hatred, there isn't enough mana to turn on enfeeble as well, so it seems that 70% is right. Would you suggest I remove the blasphemy gem and manually cast enfeeble?

Best regards.[/quote]

50% * 1.4 = 70%
Do you use an Essence Worm by any chance?[/quote]

No, I don't use an Essence Worm. Looking over my gear, none of it has increased mana usage or increased gem level as an attribute.

My boots are 3 linked with blasphemy - enfeeble - leap slam.

My weapon is 2 linked with hatred - increased duration support

My helmet is 4 linked with Cast when damage taken - increased duration support - molten shell - immortal call

My chest is 4 linked with Ancestral Warchief - Faster attack - melee damage - fire damage

My gloves are 4 linked with Cast when damage taken - summon fire golem - decoy totem - enduring cry

I just noticed that my 2 handed maul says my socketed gems are supported by a level 15 increased area of effect. Would that raise my mana costs?

Thanks again for your time and your reply.

Best regards.
I figured it out! I unequipped my weapon and put the hatred gem in my chest armor and the mana reserve dropped to 50%. The level 15 increased area of effect on my Marohi mace definitely raised the mana cost of using my gems.

Thanks for your help.
I figured it out! I unequipped my weapon and put the hatred gem in my chest armor and the mana reserve dropped to 50%. The level 15 increased area of effect on my Marohi mace definitely raised the mana cost of using my gems.

Thanks for your help.
If i am going for the Champion - fority build, does it worth spending points on "Rampart"
?
----
20% increased Armour while you have Fortify
15% increased Physical Melee Damage while you have Fortify
10% increased effect of Fortify on You
----

those looks quite good to me, just not sure if they worth it.
"
rngylg wrote:
If I am going for the Champion - fortify build, does it worth spending points on "Rampart"

Same question here (I'm playing HC)

tested, very easy and pleasant build. thx mate
This build is especially entertaining in the early going, when you can use Quecholli. It's like the Hellraiser version of Whack-a-Mole.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Oct 30, 2016, 4:59:20 PM
Anyone killed shaper with this build?
I tried him yesterday, but damage wasn't high enough. At about 50% it became to hard because of too many ground effects.
Oh, and in case someone hasn't mentioned it elsewhere, the link for Juggernaut Leveling skill-tree, 59 & 2 Ascendancy points is the same as the link for Juggernaut Leveling skill-tree, 75 & 4 Ascendancy points. There's no link to a tree for 59 & 2 Ascendancy points.

Just thought you might like to know.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Hey bro, if i use Atziri Disfavour and a really nice gear, i'll be able to kill uber atziri ??
I'm not Brazilian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info