[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

This looks like it will be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl later today!

Thanks so much for putting the work into testing/writing this build guide.
Last edited by Lazlash on Sep 2, 2016, 9:31:44 AM
Gorno, this looks like so much fun.
Seeing how quickly Uber Izaro and Uber Atziri fell, do you plan on taking this to the very end in Essence, meaning the Guardians and the Shaper?

Many thanks.

EDIT: I noticed in a post earlier that you do :)

Also, what weapon are you using in the "normal Atziri - Full run" video? It's a rare 2H axe, isn't it?

EDIT2: I wonder how this compares against https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250
Hope I will have time to verify before the league starts in 4 hours!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Sep 2, 2016, 12:16:51 PM
Hello GornoDD!
For alternative Marohi Erqi version only need a berserk? Chieftain will not work? sorry for my English
I'm really enjoying the concept of this build. It has a lot of room for shenanigans as well. Im still torn between the sweet allure of berserker or the far safer Chieftain.

One thing is for sure tho... I just got finished pouring over the essences for this league and crafting a 500+DPS axe may be easier then ANYONE thought.

One of the tier 7 essences adds a flat (24-33) to (49-57) Physical Damage to 2 handers.

This on top of the frankly insane necklace enchant that reduces reserved mana by 7% expect some big power spike possibility's with this build for the league.

The fact that it only requires one real unique is going to be an INSANE advantage this time round.
Last edited by Nothigface on Sep 2, 2016, 12:17:55 PM
How do you get your endurance charges ?
IGN: Lnvoker
"
Invoker33 wrote:

I think it is with chieftain ascendancy points, is it not?
"
donaldtroll wrote:
"
Invoker33 wrote:

I think it is with chieftain ascendancy points, is it not?

dont think so. U might be thinking of Juggernaut.
"
Invoker33 wrote:

He's got enduring cry so probably from that.
"
Invoker33 wrote:

I just use enduring cry on cooldown. You just plant totems and cast enduring cry, its a pretty simple playstyle. I also use rallying cry lately too.

"
Nothigface wrote:
I'm really enjoying the concept of this build. It has a lot of room for shenanigans as well. Im still torn between the sweet allure of berserker or the far safer Chieftain.

One thing is for sure tho... I just got finished pouring over the essences for this league and crafting a 500+DPS axe may be easier then ANYONE thought.

One of the tier 7 essences adds a flat (24-33) to (49-57) Physical Damage to 2 handers.

This on top of the frankly insane necklace enchant that reduces reserved mana by 7% expect some big power spike possibility's with this build for the league.

The fact that it only requires one real unique is going to be an INSANE advantage this time round.

That is actually a fantastic idea. Well thaught my friend. The new enchants are pretty amazing.

I also want to give you the idea that there is a "additional curse" necklace corruption.
>> Pair that with "Asenath's Gentle Touch" Gloves, and we double curse with Temp Chains. This would be a massive buff for our DOTs and boss killing ability. just sayin...

Im currently testing berserker and I have to admit that the damage is pretty sick. But I noticed on my uber atziri runs, that I lose so much clearspeed cause I have to replant my totems so much. These pesky spark mages kill them so fast.

"
Jadran wrote:
Gorno, this looks like so much fun.
Seeing how quickly Uber Izaro and Uber Atziri fell, do you plan on taking this to the very end in Essence, meaning the Guardians and the Shaper?

Many thanks.

EDIT: I noticed in a post earlier that you do :)

Also, what weapon are you using in the "normal Atziri - Full run" video? It's a rare 2H axe, isn't it?

EDIT2: I wonder how this compares against https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250
Hope I will have time to verify before the league starts in 4 hours!

Its the Disfavour. I had a little bit more defense orientated passive tree in that video. My damage is now about 20% higher.

guggelhufps build is fantastic. His front load damage is phenomenal. But you have to take in consideration that he is using legacy facebreakers wich have 200% MORE!!! damage than what is available now. This is a HUGE diffrence. Also building for facebreaker is much more expensive if you want to go for High End content. Not even speaking of the at least 40% more physical you take from using Abyssus.

I actually played this build before and noticed that the damage is about the same if I socket "added fire damage". But I scale Posion and Bleed.

my damage spikes in combat at about 500k per totem with everything popped as a berserker.

Wich is 1 million in total. Now my build profits of a curse that enhances DOTs and we apply a MASSIVE bleed from Disfavour, while the totems apply a 100k DOT as poison that is upscaled by over 140% from tree and jewels as well. The real dps then surpasses 2 million after seconds. If the target moves, the bleed is 60% more. Have you seen when Atziri starts moving? She almost loses 20% per tiny step she takes.

Both builds are pretty good I think.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 2, 2016, 4:27:52 PM
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I was wondering what the cons and pros ate between choosing berserker and chieftain offensive and defense wise?
Torment IGN: ResThyWand
Shop Thread: 1143949

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info