Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Pob cant calculate skills chains additional time with storm brand.

When hovering over 'modifier' field in 'Add modifier' dialog while base item is any jewel.

Also, generic jewel affixes list missing 'non-ailment chaos damage over time' mod.

Watcher's eye vitality 'life on hit' doesn't work if the jewel was created from default template.

Could you please finally add support for 3-affixes watcher's eye.

Also, crafting bench mod list in most cases ignore mod family limitation.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Feb 14, 2019, 11:03:47 AM
Dominating Blow quality gives minion damage, yet increases own player dps, not Dominating Blow minion damage dps.
Life Regen from Unwavering Crusade is not implemented/has no toggle option.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Feb 16, 2019, 1:42:38 PM
Armageddon brand doesn't properly work with the "Is Attached To Enemy?" button in the configuration menu
A suggestion would be to add a text box for typing in how much your damage is increased by shock, right next to the "Is the enemy shocked?" checkbox.
Please add smth like a name and forum link which gets added automatically when you load the pastebin so the build can be quickly saved in conjunction with a name and the corresponding forum link. ty
Does Path of Building take into account the effect of your Animate Guardian's gear on you and your other minions?

Specifically, does it apply global effects like the damage buffs from Leer Cast and/or Dying Breath when those are equipped by my animated guardian? I've created a second gear set as appropriate and assigned that to my guardian.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Hi, I can't seem to find any of the Precursor's Emblem rings in the unique item list. Is there a reason behind it, because of the same names, or is it just the bug or smth? Thank you very much in advance.
Hey guys, considering the vast amount of chaos and DOT gems coming up in the next patch, could you please add the crafting option of "% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" for rare items ? Cane of unravelling works well in the program, so I would imagine that the coding is already there for the effect, but daggers, wands and even jewels miss the option to craft these items. Would appreciate it a lot, thanks in advance.
It would be great if you could apply all the curses without limit, because now I can not see my real damage with Doedre's Skin's 6 curses. Only first several curses up to my limit are calculated, isn't it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info