Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Openarl, thank you so much for making this tool, it's a great help and while I probably play it more than I play POE, it does cut down frustrations in game playing characters that don't work.

_

Am I missing a way to make The Scourge add the 70% minion damage?

I don't see anything in the configuration for "hit recently" and the damage otherwise isn't being calculated.

For now, I've just edited the item to give a perma 70%, but it feels like I'm missing something.
Last edited by Xanoth on Sep 25, 2017, 9:08:37 PM
Hi,

Wondering how to accurately model malachai's artifice. I know it is not supported yet in PoB, but would it be an accurate representation to just manually offset two of the target's resistances by -37.5 for the same effect ?
Last edited by dantven on Sep 26, 2017, 3:18:39 AM
I've been working on a burn build recently and am a bit confused about Emberwake. With the recent update, I noticed there isn't any burn stack support for the item anymore. I've been manually doubling my burn dps with Emberwake to calculate my DoT damage. Am I misunderstanding the way the ring works, or is this something that just hasn't been implemented yet?
Is the calculator correctly getting duration for skeleton summons? Using the queen's escape and To Dust don't seem to be updating the duration.
Hello @Openarl

Did you considered to add custom accuracy or evasion rating for monsters? Reflect can be evaded if it's caused by attack and it seems like attacker's accuracy is taking main role here, so I would like to change monsters accuracy and match it with mine own and by doing that I will find out, whats my chance rate to evade+dodge+block reflected hits.
Last edited by mytus123 on Sep 27, 2017, 6:35:57 AM
POB worked as it should 4-5 versions ago, but suddenly I'm having some scaling (?) issues.
In order to click on different buttons, I have to hover my mouse over the button under it (if I "click" where it says Tree, I actually click on Import/Export build. If I "click" on Items, I will either go to Notes or Configuration, depending on where I click horizontally). When I open POB from scratch, it looks like this:

And If I somehow find the right button, that I can not see, it looks like this:

Last edited by enkrone on Sep 27, 2017, 6:50:16 AM
Spoiler

when i turn on the program , its offseted to the left and up...
Is that cuz of my screen resolution? (1680x1050)
Also
Spoiler

Cursor is where the red circle is, its also the same offset i guess...
Is there a specific resolution that can fix this or i am stuck like this?
cuz right now i cant change class xD stuck with scion xD
I'm sorry if this is a common question, I don't think it's possible to search just this thread for an answer (if I'm wrong please let me know!)

I use DP and wither (totem), I'd like to calc my DPS based on different stacks of wither. I see where the 1.07 damage mod is, but that's only one stack.

How can I tell PoB to calc with a set number of stacks?

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind. You have to change main skill to wither then set stacks, instead of setting stacks in the calc tab for the active skill.

Last edited by siccaxe on Sep 28, 2017, 11:12:02 AM
EDIT: ignore.
Thanks for great software.
Last edited by DonQuixotic on Sep 29, 2017, 1:26:46 PM
Hi,
First thanks for this fantastic tool !

I have an RF LL build, and try to see how it would work adding MOM.
I saw that net mana degen was implemented, but i don't see it.
I searched why and just found that it is not displayed because of zealot oath (i sustain RF with it and a lot of life regen).
Indeed, if i add MoM and remove zealot oath in PoB, net mana degen is displayed in the left pane and in "calcs". If zealot oath is selected in the tree, net mana degen is not displayed anymore.

I think it's a bug, or maybe i missed something ?

Here's my current build : https://pastebin.com/xmuQ9vdR
1 - select MOM in the tree : no net mana degen appear
2 - unselect zealot oath : net mana degen pops in

SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Sep 29, 2017, 3:35:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info